1. Destruction build for Dreamwalker Fight

Hey all!

So this might come across as a rather strange thread for many of you. I want to build a destruction spec that is entirely focused on
    Spoiler: Show
    Lootwalker
    Valithria Dreamwalker. For some context, my mainspex is Affliction and I am very happy playing that for every other fight but Dreamwalker gets extremely boring as an Affliction since there is basically nothing that I can do, which makes an already boring fight, even more boring. So my plan is to build a destro spec, which is the spec I find most enjoyable of the three, entirely around letting me actually do something on that fight.

Building up Talents for this is rather unorthodox and I'm not sure how much talents actually would increase the damage output I am able to do. We would be looking for something that has as much burst as possible. Any suggestions? My initial thought would be that Shadowburn might actually get to see some use.

An example for talents: https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...C9B6bbb&g=fnq-
    Edited: August 15, 2022

2. No reason to not take soul link; one sure way to grief VDW is to die, and 20% damage reduction helps preventing that. Same for imprv. healthstones.
    Do take stun, it's massive for worms in a tight scenario.
    Glyph of shadowflame into conflag.
    Get doomguard pet, it's big for this fight.
    You may be playing on icecrown, with a guild that has everyone 6k+ while running normal modes, but you if post that kind of 'build', someone might take it seriously. Normal destro build (soul link/stun/no replen/conflag+inci glyphs) is already optimised towards this fight, no need to break it. Diverging from the usual buildup is not a virtue on its own.