1. Maybe there will be, and maybe there wont. You are right tough, it wont be hard to abandon a character on which all that player did was over and over for a year kill 12 boars for NPCs at amazing smoothness and uninterrupted out of the blue.
    I guess you've never played multiple seasons of D2 or POE or enjoyed rerolling on new servers with a full reset.

2. I guess you've never played multiple seasons of D2 or POE or enjoyed rerolling on new servers with a full reset.
    That's not it, I know people are going in with exact those expectations.
    But way bigger part of FM players are sort of duped as it's marked "New Players", and for quite a lot of them "that is what WOTLK is", they will transfer and get stomped by this custom feature called "pvp".

3. That's not it, I know people are going in with exact those expectations.
    But way bigger part of FM players are sort of duped as it's marked "New Players", and for quite a lot of them "that is what WOTLK is", they will transfer and get stomped by this custom feature called "pvp".
    Yeah I'm sure there will people t hat fit into that category. I'm not sure why Warmane couldn't keep a parallel PvE server to use x-server for group finding though.

First 12