1. [H] LF Semi/hc or hc guild. EXCEPTIONAL 4.6k ROGUE.

I have been playing rogue for 3 seasons on this server.

I have my own unique weakauro, using it for 2 years. Unlike many rogues I am not a toxic player, I do exceptional damage.
    I dont mind using potions. I use vanish and use another one as all rogues sopposed to do.

I am not an ordinary rogue player and I want people to give me chance.
    I am not looking for items, I am looking for decent players.

fights I dont have experience: mimirion hm, yogg hm(this one is not that different from normal for rogues though, I never have problem with my insanity so), algalon.

I track ToT on my weakauro and whenever other rogue gives me ToT I give it back and my macro whispers him/her to inform. I hate rogue players who doesn't use ToT Glyph or don't get %100 efficiency of this spell. I always use it whenever I have it as all rogues supposed to do.

discord: Emre#5393
    nick on game: robespierre
    armory: https://armory.warmane.com/character...mourne/profile

my alt char: paladin.
    specs: prot/holy. both 4.3k.

anything that I would like to mention: I farmed some coins and used them to get my 10m bis items. I could be 4.8k buying 239 items, I dont want that.
    I wanna progress 25m with decent players, thats how I wanna get these items.

but I might not have enough time to attend on uld10 raids so I wanted to get rid of it. Thats the way I prefer spending my coins.

backstory: I was on a national guild with friends but you can't replace people on a national guild. Which means no progress. I couldn't resist and had to say good bye.
    Edited: August 16, 2022