1. Raiding and GS

Hey guys!
    I've asked myself infinite times, about how am i supposed to get gear for raiding.
    It seems like you gotta have, lets say, 6.2kGS+ for a raid when its loot table wont even surpass your current equipment (?)
    Im stuck at the good old 5.3kGS with my main char, and i cant seem to get past these: Let's say, "Too high GS" for dungs as heroics already dont give better equipment, but yet too low for raiding since the GS threshold people ask for is way above mine. (Which sounds ridiculously overshot, but who am i?)

What can i/should i do? What's the path from here?

Am i missing something?

2. Get into a guild, start doing toc, icc alt runs, etc

3. 1. Learn your spec, rotation, CDs, stats and gear.
    2. Learn raid mechanics and tactics, so you more or less know what to do and how the fight is supposed to go.
    3. Join a guild where people have the same interests as you, raid time and days that fit you.

Your gear is fine to clear icc and rs normals, more or less, assuming it is built properly, not just stacked GS. Player who can learn from his mistakes, find information, be on time and ready for raid is extremely valuable.

All you see in Trade and Global chats is pretty much "leftovers" and new players that simply do not know better.

4. 5.3K GS, where ToC 25 might offer few loots. Funnily enough, people tend to request 5.4+ for it. ICC10 would be logical answer, if that too wouldn't have absurd 5.6+ request normally.

Best option is to find a good guild. Do yourself a favor and forget those brainless slave ones, that asks for your life and 10 x 6.2+ toons to be able to spam raids, like life had no other meaning.