1. PVP Queue Xpoff Bifurcation

There was recently a blue post that mentioned for Wrath Classic, they will be turning off the split queues so that people with xp off will play alongside of those with xp on. Back in retail, they are separated which impacts queue times for everyone.

Any thoughts to doing this on Warmane? It would sure generate some users due to this xp off traffic.

And yeah, I know the twinks will roll the levelers unless they choose to gear up but 1) if neither are getting queues to pop regularly it seems like a good idea to merge them and 2) just how many people are actually leveling through this method exclusively.
    Edited: August 17, 2022

2. I didn't know the groups are separated. Somehow I remember BGs being filled by twinks while leveling.

3. Are you sure that the queues are separated here? At least they weren't the last time I played a low level bg (that is, 10 years ago)

4. The most I recall happening was some people who tried to be "smart" by gaming the iLevel to stay in the lower bracket (a lot of very low pieces and one or two way higher so the averaging would leave them at low bracket, while much more powerful) getting pushed into the high bracket as punishment, but no separate brackets based on xp on or off.

5. There's not a whole lot of difference between twinking a low level bracket and twinking the gear brackets. As the gear bracket system was revamped, many find themselves "punished" for donating. It's not an easy problem to solve. As long as you have brackets, you will have twinks. Dynamic brackets can mitigate it somewhat, and maybe that is what we have now, though it appears impossible for my relentless alts to get into the lower/mid bracket despite not having any BiS items. I suspect even a 264 auction house PVE ring is sufficient to bump someone up to the upper bracket.