1. If the hunter doing this every happens to see this thread. *high fives you*

2. all due respect but idk how people couldnt understand the simple differences between pvp and pve realms.

let me put it this way, lets say u are a pvp player who play on a pve realm and u find yourself incapable to kill any player or npc from the opposite faction, and then u got upset. and then u decided to write a thread in forum, complaining that it ruins your experience cz u cant kill players and npcs.

can u see how ridiculous that is now?

3. In Warmane there are no PvE realms, are there? So as a player you don't have much of a choice.

Personally I've not been camped by this particular hunter, so I consider myself to relatively neutral to the situation. Considering it objectively, I think we should more clearly mark the line between what is considered normal PvP, and what is considered gameplay interruption (killing quest NPCs) and exploiting flawed mechanics (that prevent you from getting logged out while AFK camping). The guidelines that Warmane has given us seem to be somewhat in conflict, leading to differences in interpretation.

It's a shame that this thread is spoiled by these very childish responses from both sides ("OMG HE KILLZ ME" versus "LOLZ I 0WNED U"), which distract from the discussion.

4. Players made their choice when they logged in, what are you talking about?

Lines are clear, it's just few people refusing to accept them, trying to change them. PvP is allowed, period. And the attempts to tie it up with "disruption" and "harassment" points in rules and just laughable. Those are clear also.

It isn't a discussion, it's just a bunch of people cofnusing intended gameplay with harassment and disruption. Gameplay happened to this guy, he got camped, he made some friends, they defended the town. It was unsuccessful, and somehow it became "disruption" suddenly. Enemy was stronger, more persistant and cunning - and it's somehow unfair? It's an echo of thinking that does not fit the "reality" - instead of playing MMO, meeting people, making friends, defending your town, getting better at the game, overcoming an struggling as it was designed for - they make a stupid plea for GMs to ban players and change the world. It's so backwards, to a point where I'm thinking "why doesn't this guy go play Skyrim or something, he will be the biggest and meanest there, no one can touch him? Why he chose a game that obviously doesn't fit him?".

It's all fine and good to welcome new players and that stuff, but changing the whole world for 10 dudes who can't accept the fact that they got obliterated? You have consider if it's worth to change the game into something those 10 dudes want, knowing that hundreds or thousands will end up in a world they do not want. Now they would not have a choice, it's not what they signed up for. You are thinking from the wrong end of it.

5. Sadly there is no option on normal realms here on warmane so we are forced to be flagged as pvp and get camped by some guy who had some childhood trauma and now reacts it on other people to feel better about himself. Well in the end its just a game, if he has a sad life out there but feels great in here good for him congratz <3

Also good luck defending a town if you are lvl 27 vs a lvl 80 that has 33k hp
    Well multiboxing is also botting, the hunter also had a lvl 2 tauren warrior being there as a ghost to spot where people release their corpses, if you whisper him you get the same ?? dnd message I have screenshots as proof anyway.
    Edited: August 22, 2022

6. It’s really sad to see this kind of behaviour is nurtured and people come here defend it as world pvp. So many suffer so that one spoiled kid gets happy for the wrong things he does.

hunter goes invisible and letting his pet kill all npc and low players all day long and it’s world pvp normal stuff. Players using normal game mechanics of blood dk (Mark of Blood) to do a boss differently then it’s “Game Exploitation” and a bug. Well in both cases players get creative and used spells they have in hand to get what they want easily but one is adored and one is a bad bug and should be fixed.

7. he hunter also had a lvl 2 tauren warrior being there as a ghost to spot where people release their corpses, if you whisper him you get the same ?? dnd message I have screenshots as proof anyway.
    proof of what?

It’s really sad to see this kind of behaviour is nurtured and people come here defend it as world pvp. So many suffer so that one spoiled kid gets happy for the wrong things he does.

hunter goes invisible and letting his pet kill all npc and low players all day long and it’s world pvp normal stuff. Players using normal game mechanics of blood dk (Mark of Blood) to do a boss differently then it’s “Game Exploitation” and a bug. Well in both cases players get creative and used spells they have in hand to get what they want easily but one is adored and one is a bad bug and should be fixed.
    And you will "suffer" until you start using your brain.

Report the bug, bugs should be fixed, I agree with you.

8. How does a troll hunter go "invisible"?

9. Sadly there is no option on normal realms here on warmane so we are forced to be flagged as pvp and get camped by some guy who had some childhood trauma and now reacts it on other people to feel better about himself. Well in the end its just a game, if he has a sad life out there but feels great in here good for him congratz <3
    Frostmourne is pve but seasonal. and if it still doesnt fit your taste, its not warmane fault for not providing the server u want while it serves well to everybody else.

Also good luck defending a town if you are lvl 27 vs a lvl 80 that has 33k hp
    Well multiboxing is also botting, the hunter also had a lvl 2 tauren warrior being there as a ghost to spot where people release their corpses, if you whisper him you get the same ?? dnd message I have screenshots as proof anyway.
    thats your problem, trying to defend as lv 27 against a lvl 80. anyone with sane mind wont even think about doing so.

10. It’s really sad to see this kind of behaviour is nurtured and people come here defend it as world pvp. So many suffer so that one spoiled kid gets happy for the wrong things he does.
    but it is world pvp, doesnt mean it has to be against the same level. many suffer? probably, but not as many as people who take no big deal of it. i dont like that behaviour just like u, as i have been ganked multiple times while leveling too, in fact everyone has been ganked. but they're fully aware of the nature of pvp realm, its been like that since ages ago. most people asked help and gathered strength to deal with it, when they win they got the zone, otherwise they're forced to move to another zone. either way most people move on, and a bunch of people like u failed to understand the nature of pvp realm and make thread like this.

im a bdk tank myself, im not sure which boss that bugs out with mark of blood, but if mark of blood does unintended stuff or doesnt work as the way it suppose to be to a certain boss, u can report it. and by keep using the bugs to gain your benefit can be considered exploiting.

ganking low levels is not exploiting the game because its obviously allowed. u think ganking should be banned because u cant/dont know how/dont want to deal with it.
    Edited: August 22, 2022

11. It isn't a discussion, it's just a bunch of people cofnusing intended gameplay with harassment and disruption. Gameplay happened to this guy, he got camped, he made some friends, they defended the town. It was unsuccessful, and somehow it became "disruption" suddenly. Enemy was stronger, more persistant and cunning - and it's somehow unfair? It's an echo of thinking that does not fit the "reality" - instead of playing MMO, meeting people, making friends, defending your town, getting better at the game, overcoming an struggling as it was designed for - they make a stupid plea for GMs to ban players and change the world. It's so backwards, to a point where I'm thinking "why doesn't this guy go play Skyrim or something, he will be the biggest and meanest there, no one can touch him? Why he chose a game that obviously doesn't fit him?".
    Funny thing is, these words describe the ganker gameplay even better than the ganked one.

Instead of playing MMO, meeting people, making friends, getting better at the game, he just stands there camping low levels with his pet.

If your post was a trolling attempt, it indeed was weak.

How miserable this community has become.

12. How miserable this community has become.
    imo ganking was much more of a problem 10 years ago than it is now.

13. Funny thing is, these words describe the ganker gameplay even better than the ganked one.

Instead of playing MMO, meeting people, making friends, getting better at the game, he just stands there camping low levels with his pet.

If your post was a trolling attempt, it indeed was weak.

How miserable this community has become.
    What trolling atempt? He put his balls on your head so hard that he can go afk and let his pet deal with it. He is insulting you at absolutely ridiculous level. And instead of getting a revenge and showing them, you come cry about it.

What happened to the mechanism - "if I kill lowbies in some low level town, they will come and gank me so hard, I will wish I never came here."? This is what happened - instead of doing something about it, impotents like you come and cry about it. Go and do something, be the change you want to see.

14. What trolling atempt? He put his balls on your head so hard that he can go afk and let his pet deal with it. He is insulting you at absolutely ridiculous level. And instead of getting a revenge and showing them, you come cry about it.

What happened to the mechanism - "if I kill lowbies in some low level town, they will come and gank me so hard, I will wish I never came here."? This is what happened - instead of doing something about it, impotents like you come and cry about it. Go and do something, be the change you want to see.
    Stop hardtrying, there are better ****posters than you out there.

First 1234 Last