1. Are you aware of the blue light effects?

Hi folks.

I guess you usually play for at least 1 hours per day just like any regular gamers and so do I. Welp, that’s just an average amount, I actually play for like 3-4 hours each time. My girlfriend sorta worried about that and she kept warning me about the harmful effects of blue light. So, just wonder if you guys are aware of it? Is it necessary to wear protective glasses?

2. They say that it messes with your sleep. Windows comes with a feature called "Night light" that allows you to tone down blue colours on your screen. No need to wear glasses.

3. Yea it is kinda true. I mean perosnally, I started getting a lot of headache if I play one hour after so many years as a gamer. My solution was getting blue light glasses. I loved them so much that I never use my PC without them.

4. I go between contacts and glasses daily, contacts at work, glasses when I'm at home - but overall I prefer wearing my glasses which have blue light filter on them when I'm on my computer. I feel the difference. Much less strain / headaches if not any at all.

5. Blue light (which is also present in white light) causes the delay of the bod releasing melatonin which makes you sleepy. If you are concerned there are apps for your PC that will filter out blue light after a time you set for youself, such as say....9PM.