1. Ret Paladin gs

Can someone help me, i'm stuck on 4.8k gs. What can I do so that I can increase it at least to 5-5.5k?

2. Go to Best in Slot gear in 3 easy steps:

1. Learn your spec
    2. Learn ICC and RS mechanics and tactics
    3. Join a guild with good raid days/times for you

Congratulations, you are step ahead of 95% of playerbase, every guild will be happy to have you and kill all the bosses in raids with you. Enjoy.

3. I tried to enter the guild, and no one will accept me because of that because I don't even have 5k, many advise me to do POS and HOR every day and that I will get the gear I need within a certain period of time

4. You can also farm RDF and weekly quest for half a year to get to 5.5k gs.

When you say to guild leader: "Hey, I was reading guides for hours, understood most of it, built my spec and gear really good, despite it being 4.8gs. Have read about every boss, their machanics and tactics, even watched some videos to see how it looks, so I know what to do and will understand what went wrong when I will make a mistake. Looking for permanent raid slot on this and that day at xx ST to make friends, progress, farm it, gear up and aim for LOD when we are ready."

what do they say? "5KGS or no ivote yu nob" ? That's literally exactly what every guild that starts to go icc/rs are looking for, every leader with 2 brain cell will snatch you up instantly.

5. I will try, for now and I got a very good ax from pos and hor, I also vote every day, so far I have 13 points.

6. Get yourself gear:

Farm FoS, PoS, HoR instances.
    Buy gear you deem good with EoT.
    Buy yourself BoE's if you are able to.