1. New player, needed classes ?

Hello everyone,

I haven't played WoW for a long time and I am going to create my new character. Could you help me by giving infos so I can choose my class ?

1/ I read that Ally and Horde have a balanced ratio, but that Alliance is more PVP oriented and Horde more PVE oriented ?

2/ What are the most sought classes for groups or dungeons ?

3/ Are there any overplayed or underplayed classes on the server ?

4/ I am not a great player and don't have much time to play. Any idea of a class that isn't too complicated to be decent with (not asking for the OP class) ? I am looking mostly for some chill leveling, PVE, BG and WPvP, not into arena.

Thanks a lot for your answers !

2. Hello everyone,

I haven't played WoW for a long time and I am going to create my new character. Could you help me by giving infos so I can choose my class ?

1/ I read that Ally and Horde have a balanced ratio, but that Alliance is more PVP oriented and Horde more PVE oriented ?

2/ What are the most sought classes for groups or dungeons ?

3/ Are there any overplayed or underplayed classes on the server ?

4/ I am not a great player and don't have much time to play. Any idea of a class that isn't too complicated to be decent with (not asking for the OP class) ? I am looking mostly for some chill leveling, PVE, BG and WPvP, not into arena.

Thanks a lot for your answers !
    I am not super active on here and play pretty casually myself but, I might be able to help you.

1- I too have read this but, I am not really into pvp.

2- On any private server Tanks and then healers are usually the most sought after roles but, most people prefer DPS cause its easier. I guarantee you that if you role a tank you wont have to wait long in RDF and will probably insta-pop as soon as you turn it on.

3- Not that I am aware of but, as I said most people play DPS which makes RDF wait times much longer.

4- Hunters, Warlocks, and Paladins are your easiest leveling classes. Hunters and locks both have tanking pets which can make life so much easier if youre leveling solo. Then, paladins are OP given that they wear mail and can heal themselves. Not to mention if you check healer in RDF your que times are much shorter.

Hope I was able to help.

3. In my experience most required classes/specs in 10/25 raids are: balance druid, hunter, proto paladin, blood dk(tank), holy paladin, warlock.
    And just in case I mention you can find a spot in icc25/rs25 probably in any spec if you play it properly. Though it is not true for icc10.

4. Hi I have been playing for several years and even if only my opinion I can tell you that there can be no difference in the pvp / pve sense between horde and alliance. Ovviamente per gruppi o Dungeon il ruolo pi? ricercato ? sempre quello del tank o healer, ma in questo server posso dire che le classi per questi ruoli pi? ricercati sono senza dubbio rispettivamente paladino per tank e shamano per healer. Non sarai mai rifiutato con un buon paladino tank o un buon restoration shaman
    Obviously for groups or dungeons the most sought after role is always that of the tank or healer, but in this server I can say that the classes for these most sought after roles are undoubtedly respectively paladin for tank and shaman for healer. You will never be turned down with a good Paladin tank or a good restoration shaman. Consequently the paladin and the shaman are among the most played classes on this server but I don't think there are classes that are denigrated or not played. Inglese
    Per la quarta domanda non posso risponderti perch? non ho giocato tutte le classi ma il mio consiglio ? solo il mio ? di non scegliere la classe in base a nulla, soprattutto in base alle classi pi? richeste perch? sembrano pi? potenti, e forse lo sono, ma sono anche e sicuramente pi? facili da giocare. Scegli una classe che ti ispira e dai del tuo meglio imparanndola.
    For the fourth question I can not answer you because I have not played all the classes but my advice is only mine is not to choose the class based on anything, especially based on the most requested classes because they seem more powerful, and maybe they are, but they are also and certainly easier to play. Choose a class that inspires you and do your best by learning it.