1. Fury Warrior PVP?

I have decided to return to Warmane, but I would like to know if the fury warrior is viable in pvp? I don't see anything on the forums about this spec.

2. Fury has no tools for actual PvP. Gank some 5.8k geared pve players while being BiS? Yeah, it can. Fight vs pvp opponent? Not at all.
    Fury is VERY gar depending, and in PvP he just can't get enough crit and AP, his "burst" makes him vulnerable aswel.
    Arms is superior in every way: mobility, sustain, burst

3. Fury doesn't have the tools to be a pvp spec. Read the talents of both trees and you will see the difference.

4. thanks for answer me!! :) im go Arms then!

5. Fury no tools for pvp ? kek

-heroic fury : removes immobilization effects. 45sec cd
    -furious attack : -50% healing reduction
    -piercing howl : all ennemies whitin 10 yards dazed, 50%mvt speed reduced for 6sec
    -blood craze: regen life when victim of a crit strike
    -intercept : reduced cd 10sec if talented.

burst : fury outdps arms easily.
    mobility : charge,intercept, intervene. who said fury could not use a shield?
    sustain : you can spec into last stand for more sustainability, if you want. else you have enraged regeneration wich recoverr your hp by 30% even 40% if glyphed.
    fury is only spec wich can use shield and SM at the same time, thanks to Titan grip ;)
    dmg mitigation : shield wall, spell reflect, aoe fear, aoe stun if tauren, disarm, shield bash , pummel , ...
    certainly fury will do the job if played with skill. not quite the feat everybody is capable of, unfortunately. takes a lot of stance dancing, wich alot of awarr can't do apparently.

6. Fury is a fun spec to play on battlegrounds, with full pve gear to burst down people very quickly but it's hard to play against any player with enough resilience and pvp experience.
    And when I say "full pve gear", I mean full heroic bis gear or something close to that limit.
    This doesn't mean that you can't reach some pvp objectives while playing fury pvp but it's really hard, you need to master the spec.
    Most importantly, expect to be trolled, insulted and criticised by other players.
    It's up to you. If you think the fun to play with a double twohanders is worth the cost, you can try it.
    There was a player who reached quite high rankings on soloQue some time ago but it happened when the gear meta on Blackrock was lower (264ilvl).
    With the current gear meta, and the tendency of all players to play copy-pasted specs, it's quite harder.
    Fury relies on a big burst, so, especially in arena, you have to plan and think carefully when you want to use your offensive cooldowns, because out of those cooldowns you will not be able to sustain a costant pressure on your opponents (no MS effect, there is the Furious Attacks talent but it's a chance based talent and spending 2 points on it may not be worthy).
    Good luck and have fun.

7. arms can spec into 2 HP regen talent with is quite a beginner friendly spec + other things like 2 charges like prot and healing reduction + weapon specialization for an extra attack / ARP / crit based on ur weapon and 2 nice AOEs that can do lots of dmg that you can put in a macro ( SS + bladestorm )

8. Fury no tools for pvp ? kek

-piercing howl : all ennemies whitin 10 yards dazed, 50%mvt speed reduced for 6sec

sustain : you can spec into last stand for more sustainability, if you want. else you have enraged regeneration wich recoverr your hp by 30% even 40% if glyphed.
    fury is only spec wich can use shield and SM at the same time, thanks to Titan grip ;)
    dmg mitigation : shield wall, spell reflect, aoe fear, aoe stun if tauren, disarm, shield bash , pummel , ...
    certainly fury will do the job if played with skill. not quite the feat everybody is capable of, unfortunately. takes a lot of stance dancing, wich alot of awarr can't do apparently.
    Nice theory with ZERO proofs. Can you reach at least 2200 rating as Fury please? With all chat logs where unlucky teammates realise that they are already doomed to lose match due to wannabe "slept on Fury Arena spec 2k22"?
    Like, sorry (not) to crush your castle of glass, but only possible advantage that Fury has over Arms is Heroic Fury, while taking much more damage from opponents and without proper rage supply (MH crits + OH swings) which nullifies any attempt to burst down enemy

9. Fury no tools for pvp ? kek

tf did i just read ;_;

gl with keeping 2stacks of furious attacks (or even just 1)
    arms has 75% healing reduction with op in cast and we can close thread about fury pvp

drainerx tried to play it and gave up concluding its sheit

10. And who that is supposed to be ?

it's funny how u guys assume pvp is arena only. oh wait there is wpvp, bgs, and duels too.

but yeah lets pretend pvp is only 2s and 3s soloq ;)

11. As someone who played only Warrior, I can confirm the Fury is the worst spec EVER for PVP. Even Protection is a bit better due to survivability, but you're just being a sponge. Arms is the best choice for PVP hands-down.

12. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

13. it's funny how u guys assume pvp is arena only. oh wait there is wpvp, bgs, and duels too.

but yeah lets pretend pvp is only 2s and 3s soloq ;)
    But furry also sucks in wpvp, bgs and duels.
    It's weaker than arms in any aspect. Less survivability, less sustain dmg, less burst dmg and lower mobility than Arms.

14. Fury is the funniest spec to pvp with. i don't always pvp, but when i do, i go fury just for the lolzs

15. I'm playing fury warrior on bgs with 6.4 gs and it's really fun to one hit cloth players. however I depend entirely on free action potions why I go alone without heal (cries intensely). disarming lasts forever, the distance to intercept is ephemeral you will buy with the extended charge of arms, a high hit rate is needed to not miss and not run out of range, if you neglect for a second they disappear in the blink of an eye, you are practically paper you'll lose 1vs1 matches mostly if you don't use potions but when you're at all your critical hits it's an overwhelmingly satisfying feeling imagine landing 4 6k hits it's an instant kill for most cloths.