1. Spec for RS25 HC Warrior add tank

Hey. So Im Prot warrior 6.2 and will be tanking adds on RS25HC (Lordaeron ofc).

I was playing a bit with talent calculator and come to conclusion that I will be using this spec (picture link).

Improved Demo Shout and Commanding Presence will debuff adds more and will give more HP to raid from Commanding Shout.

Safeguard to reduce damage on MT when Halion is about to pop back up on Stage 3. Was thinking about Glyph of Intervene to take 2 hits but figured out it can actually be dangerous and kill you before healers realize what is going on.

Is there a better spec for tanking adds on Halion 25 HC or is my spec good suited for the task ? Thanks for input

https://ibb.co/KXhQD0m

Second Link

https://imgur.com/a/EjxaF6D
    Edited: September 3, 2022

2. If someone asked me, how i would describe this realm, I’d say “effectiveness and efficiency”, so lets be proactive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In case you need better aggro , this talents will help you out. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...abbb&g=32d-264

With this talents, you’re gonna have much biggers critc with all your skills, allowing them to apply Deep Wounds.
    Impale talent = 20% more dmg when crit, therefore, apply Deep wounds.
    Thanks to Incite talent your Thunder Clap and Cleave are gonna be most likely crit, Cleave doesn’t affect GCD, you should be using it on every attack, unless you’re running out of rage.
    Gag Order/Critical Block talents make your Shield Slam criti .
    Sword Board increases the crit chance of Devastate by 15% and gives you 30% chance to reset Shield Slam CD and make it free when you use Devastate and Revenge.
    You have Anticipation 3/5 , set it to 5/5 it´s the way to go. Revenge jumps every time you dodge/parry/block an attack, besides thanks to Improved Revenge now it'll strike an additional target, also Improved Defensive Stance gives you enrage for 10 seconds when dodge/parry/block.
    As you may have noticed i removed Improved Disciplines, that's because you ain't gonna use it more than once in a pull, at phase 1 you'll have 6 healers, it’s nearly impossible that you're gonna die in this phase. Therefore, it is better to save it for the last phase and you might not even need it.
    As for Safeguard, it’s kinda risky, I’d rather not use it, since Halion does cleave and warrior is squishy, you might end up dying instead of helping, i know you said you intended to use it at the beginning of 3rd phase but 2 talents points on something that it's no really necessary, what a waste :( , Anyway, in case you take Safeguard, I recommend moving 2 Cruelty points to Safeguard if you're using the first talents I shared and moving 2 Commanding Presence points to Safeguard if you're using the second talents I shared.
    Rend and Iron Will points are just to unlock Impale and Deep Wounds. Nevertheless, you can put them wherever you want as long as it’s in arms tree. Tactical Mastery would be a really good choice if you are the kind of warrior who uses Shattering Throw and you should be :P, even if you wanna use Retaliation and/or Recklessness and keep that extra rage that we warriors so desperately need in order to function.

Glyphs:
    Major:
    Glyph of Cleaving and Glyph of Blocking are essential.
    Why those?. Glyph of Cleaving will improve your AoE threat and Glyph of Blocking gives you 10% block value for 10secods after using Shield Slam. The 3rd glyph could be either Devastate or Vigilance, if you're lacking hit % and/or you're missing Taunts use Glyph of Taunt.
    Glyph of Devastate applies 2 stacks of Sunder which means more aggro, use it as much as you can. An efficient way to use it would be to constantly switch targets, it's a great way to get aggro back when your Taunt is on cd or you need to take aggro back from several adds. Mocking Blow its not a taunt per se,it doesn't modify threat , however, it might help you get the aggro back while Taunt is on CD.
    Glyph of Vigilance = 5% more threat . A good way to use it would be on the UDK if you got one. This is good because there will be some stubborn adds that will stay on the MT and you might not have your Taunt available and when the DK grips them out you'll be getting threat on them + reset your taunt. You can also put it on they guy doing more threat on adds, for instance, Warlocks those *****es always take a lot of aggro, switch Vigilance in the middle of the fight as just see it fit.
    Minor:
    Glyph of Thunder Clap, Glyph of Command and Glyph of Charge.There ain't no other choice. I saw you're using Glyph of Bloodrage, but i'am guessing you have 4t10, so you won't need it whatsoever , if not, then use it instead of Glyph of Charge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you wanna help out the raid overall, this talents might suit you better.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...1Bbb&g=3d2-426

5/5 Improved Demoralizing Shout . Just remember the range of this shout its 10 yards, so keep that in mind and use it wisely. An efficient way to use it would be after Shockwave so you don’t **** up your rotation because GCD. Shockwave might cause you rage starvation and you might not be able to use the shout (if you got 4t10 don't use bloodrage to regenerate rage, unless you consider it completely and absolutely necessary , otherwise always use it as a defensive CD ), knowing this you should keep your rage at 100 before the Shockwave so you can keep on your rotation while they're stun, you can also leave a couple of adds out the cone of the Shockwave to keep generating rage, as long as you have threat on them, otherwise stun them all.

3/3 Improved Cleave since you're constantly spamming Cleave this will make up for the dmg you'd miss by not using Impale and Deep Wound talents.

2/5 Commanding Presence just a little bit extra hp, but, it doesn't give you to much hp even with 5/5 anyway. Personally, I contemplate better options than this.
    You can remove this 2 points and use them in something like 2/2Booming Voice, perhaps 4/5 Cruelty or 3/5 Cruelty and 1/1 Piercing Howl even 2/2Safeguard.
    You can use Piercing Howl when another meteor is falling down and there are still adds alive, so you use it while moving to the other side and let the rdps finish them without you taking dmg at all(ideally if you're low health), you can also use it when you get debuff (Fiery Combustion) and you don't want adds following you all the way and getting away from AoE like sneaky rats (you can also use Shockwave for this purpose).
    The Glyphs are the same as the others talents.

As a general thought. Positioning (Shockwave, Cleave) and Shield Block are the key to this fight .