1. New Warlock struggling, need some advice

I've recently downloaded this game again after 2ish years and starting from scratch. I've decided to try a Warlock for the first time. I've just hit 30 and I'm using the Destruction spec. I'm struggling in the PVE world (haven't tried PVP yet). I run out of mana too quickly, my combo seems to not work well (Shadow Bolt, Immolation, Curse of Agony, Corruption, repeat). I'm now questioning whether Warlock is for me or if I should switch to the Affliction spec and see if that is better off for me. I've always played a Hunter which I found easier to play, so this is whole new territory for me.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated! <3

2. PS: If i was to switch classes i think id give a Enhancement/Elemental Shaman a go

3. Its a bit hard times for destro until 40 lvl when conflagrate comes. His main dmg combo needs this spell and its huge. Locks use their mana fast, life tap is a key for that and you may pick talents for mana later, but it needs to be swiched at high lvls. You dont need CoA as destro that much, especially when fighing "normal" low hp mobs. You obviously can try affli, it may works well at this lvl range. I personally much more prefer destro and demo for world and pvp.
    Lock is a nice class and ench shammy is cool too. Hunters are boring af :D

4. Destro, as a spec, isn't really good for leveling. I would recommend going Affliction and using your voidwalker as your pet to tank. You should be applying your DoTs on your target and wand it, because spamming shadow bolt will drain a lot of mana.

5. Destro, as a spec, isn't really good for leveling. I would recommend going Affliction and using your voidwalker as your pet to tank. You should be applying your DoTs on your target and wand it, because spamming shadow bolt will drain a lot of mana.
    Thanks for the advice, will give it a go :)

6. Thanks for the advice, will give it a go :)
    Lemme know how it goes. Hope it makes your leveling journey easier. :))

7. Lemme know how it goes. Hope it makes your leveling journey easier. :))
    So far its been a lot better! Mana seems to last longer, the DoT does some great ramp up damage, so far its making it easier :)

8. go affli -> put dots on -> life tap and spam drain life -> drain soul when its about to die, to regain mana(from talents)
    Basically you have infinite resources, mana tap fills mana, drain life fills hp.
    Use void to tank