1. Tanking Macro help?

Hi all, I'm trying to create a macro that targets a friendly player that is targeting a NPC. This is mainly when I'm losing aggro of couple of NPC due to high dps of some team members. The idea is that I'd like to quickly use dark command on the npc that my team mate is focusing on. Or is there better way to avoid losing aggro of a big group? I'm thinking it should be something like Target of target, cast Dark Command/Strangulate.
    Edited: September 5, 2022

2. I have no macro for this situation. But for ovoid losing aggro, i'm using addon TidyNamePlates with good aggro indicator (% indicator) and customised colour changing of nameplate and highlighting when u loose aggro on certain mob . So u can quickly find loosed mob in big group to aggro. This addon good in Grey theme - big but simple plates, good vision on big groups.

3. What could help you there could be a @targettarget macro, but that would still require you to target your teammate.

A much simpler solution would be a @mouseover macro. There you simply have to hover over the nameplate of the NPC and hit the button.

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover] Dark Command

And for aggro in bigger groups? Death and Decay and Icy Touch+tab targetting are your best friends.