1. Pve leaderboard cleanup...

can someone explain to me why the hell they cleaned records before 2022 ? All these years and hours dedicated to farm points in guild, and they just delete them so that we have to do it again ? wtf ?

2. That's because there were also record with broken scripts making the fight shorter. For example PP when the abom was still avle to do 30k dps

3. can someone explain to me why the hell they cleaned records before 2022 ? All these years and hours dedicated to farm points in guild, and they just delete them so that we have to do it again ? wtf ?
    This isn't like a world record thing or anything official. If you did it once, you can do it again. If the guild is inactive, well, new kids turn to be on top for a while. I welcome the cleanup, for both the reasons hezente mentioned (buggy old scripts) and the fact that I don't want to see 13 year old record sitting on a page while all of those members are inactive or moved elsewhere. Let someone else have their fun turn. It's a game, not a significant thing in your CV.