1. Is Rogue for me?

I have made varies posts lately on other threads about a 'forever' main. Now I've never played a Rogue before. I play on Icecrown and will be doing both PVE and PVP. I know rogue is a hard class, but I'm willing to give it a go if its enjoyable and can do both PVE and PVP. I have an 80 Hunter and 60+ Paladin, both DPS. DPS is my role of choice. I'm starting anew here, no gold, no items, nothing. Playing fresh since it's been 2+ years since I last played. I have recently tried Warlock and Shaman, both under lvl 30 but I'm struggling on the Warlock in a lot of aspects. I think that class is too high to master for me.

Can anyone enlighten/shed some light on whether they think Rogue could, be it? And as for PVE spec (while levelling) I heard Assassination is the way to go, is this correct?

2. I'd suggest you level with Combat, it's has some face-to-face oriented things in talents.

3. Combat. Assassination maybe once you get Mutilate. Assassination talents won't buff your Sinister Strikes at all, and you need to use SS until you get Mutilate at level 50. Nor do they buff autoattacks as much as Combat talent tree.

None the less, you can still level as Assassination, it's just bit less optimal compared to Combat.

4. Alright ill go Combat for leveling then. Thanks guys!