1. Still getting this message in my area

2. I see some of the donations are up but they cvs, dollar general, and circle k that I could use in my area are not working. This is all you see. "We are sorry, but due to policy restrictions, paysafecard is temporarily unavailable in your location and your request could not be processed. If you have any questions, or would like to receive a full reimbursement for your paysafecard, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. For general information about paysafecard, please visit our website www.paysafecard.com." Any chance these will start working again if you have any information on it or is this just a USA problem?
    Wondering if this is just in USA since blizzard is there?

3. Ok there's still a problem with Neosurf. As soon as i try to log in with my Neosurf account to pay for the coins it says ''Whoops looks like something went wrong''. Any solution? Is Neosurf still accepted at Warmane?

4. problem donations

When i try to donate via FasterPay Widget i get this :
    Transaction declined
    Internal error
    Transaction ID..
    Any thoughts ?

5. Probably no thoughts since warmane doesn't handle the actual transactions.

6. When i try to donate via FasterPay Widget i get this :
    Transaction declined
    Internal error
    Transaction ID..
    Any thoughts ?
    Contact FasterPay for support.

7. Did you manage to resolve this? Same issue here

8. Faster pay have a really really bad support system so good luck with them

9. I did this and all they said was they are aware of the issue. Problems with them for almost a month now. TAKE MY MONEY!

10. cant donate using faster pay atm, my card being declined- can't be authorized. Anyone else?

11. Same thing here... I've been trying to donate for a week with no luck... same msg "transaction declined, card can't be autorized". Tried to contact FasterPay customer support for 3 days now, no luck.

12. As stated above FasterPay support is a nightmare. I've had them be extremely rude, sometimes literally gaslight me by fixing my payment issue (verified by my bank) and saying "there is no issue," even closing my support tickets without resolving them. On this issue in particular it took me multiple days of saying "it's still happening. It's still happening" for them to respond and this is what they said:

"There is an ongoing technical issue from our partner. They have already begun working on it. You'll get an update once it is functional again."

which means absolutely nothing. And then they closed my ticket. That was 10 days ago.

13. I managed to do it icfound a reseller for mint prepaid cards i bought online i used a website . First i bought a 10 euro card to test em out and after i saw that it worked a card with bigger amount. The process was really fast taking 2-3 mins to deliver. I must say though warmane lads need to do something about donations cos like even with Mint, if they don't sell it in your area you gotta go online make an account on another webbsite buy the card using your visa etc. whole process is a nightmare

14. 02/01/2023 still can not donate and I will miss out on the 40% bonus if it is not repaired soon.

First ... 2101112