1. filter gear on bg's

did you remove the gear filter? I was playing with a warrior with starter gear and I was facing only people of the same ilvl... (no smournes) and it was just fun. But now the system puts me against full bis donor ppl again... what happened? again we starter gear vs full bis donor gear for no reason ?? . /sad

2. Care to provide proof that all your enemies are "full bis donors", while your team is only starter gear? Because right now it looks like lazy ****post...
    And yeah, if you got any gear that is not available on Frostmourne, you willingly left such battle group and will never come back.
    Edited: September 9, 2022

3. You see so many undergeared ppl joining BG, We just had a warrior 2.3k pve in BG , while enemy team is deadly / furious geared premade.

There is no balance.

4. Care to provide proof that all your enemies are "full bis donors", while your team is only starter gear? Because right now it looks like lazy ****post...
    And yeah, if you got any gear that is not available on Frostmourne, you willingly left such battle group and will never come back.
    You can't you will get a warning , its not allowed too shame ppl.

We just had an other BG with 17k HP DK and 13k HP warlock. I wont say names but they ruine the game imo and seeing the chat many agreed in the BG.

5. That usually happens because they buy a piece of wrathful gear or the pvp trinket and they are automatically moved to the bis tier.

6. Some donate to skip queue and support the server just to be punished by the system.

7. https://imgur.com/a/n0lFkwX

Can someone explain why ppl with 1.7k and 2.1k gs can even join bg ?

Pls get a system for a minimal resillience for BG. this is getting out of control...

8. That usually happens because they buy a piece of wrathful gear or the pvp trinket and they are automatically moved to the bis tier.
    Because of what I said here ↑

9. Some donate to skip queue and support the server just to be punished by the system.
    If you could use bis weapons in the lower bracket, it would be even more unfair. Imagine going around with smourne in the lowest bracket.

10. if u have under 5k gs then you play with lower gs people, if u have 5k+ gs then you play against people who have 5k gs+

I mean really, what the hell can a guy do with 2k gs in bgs? Giving kills to enemy, thats all...

But wait, if someone is full wrathful, that does not mean he is worth playing with you... I have seen people with 3k gs did more like taking flags than people with full wrathful fighting in middle and dont care about winning...

11. 1. BG brackets aren't sorted by "GS" - it is custom thing from players that game doesn't even know about. If you think that 3k gs with balanced gear is equal to 3k gs with a bit worse gear but with 284 trinkets, you are wrong. And Devs foreseen it.
    2. There were no "brackets" at all back in retail.
    3. Look at Frostmourne > here's your border of gear.