1. Beginner Specs?

I have never played wow and I want to get into it! Can you suggest me a couple beginner friendly classes/specs to choose from. Thanks for the answers!

2. Warrior. best dps in game. easy 1 button rottation. no buffs to keep track of. Strongest comp in 2vs2 arena. Wielder of Shadowmourne.

3. Warrior. best dps in game. easy 1 button rottation. no buffs to keep track of. Strongest comp in 2vs2 arena. Wielder of Shadowmourne.
    Best DPS? Nope
    1 button rotation? Only if you are bad
    No buffs/debuffs to track? Only in you are bad²
    Only Arena + SM part is somewhat true

4. Paladin by far is the class of new people and one of most popular. Simple dps and like 10 abilities to get out of trouble. Warrior is only relevant if you have the best gear, otherwise its mostly irrelevant this entire expansion
    Edited: September 11, 2022

5. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

6. May I ask what's the rotation of good warrior, because I'm literally topping the charts with 3 buttons. Probably you can enlighten us how to improve our playstyle by even more
    Dunno why go after me ignoring message i was replying to...
    I hope you see difference between "1 button rotation" and "3 buttons"?

7. These are more about leveling classes/specs. By the time you're 80, you have some ideas how the game is played, and might want to try different classes anyway.

Absolute beginner? Stay away from casters would be my 1st suggestion.
    Demonology Warlock, with the help of pet, is the only caster I could recommend.
    Beast Master Hunter with a pet is quite beginner friendly.
    Retribution Paladin with basic spells can go far. Paladins have few good cooldowns to use.
    Feral druid maybe? Self heals and can swap forms if needed. The amount of spells can be overwhelming. Might even consider Balance (Caster).
    Warrior, Protection is said to be easy to level, but Arms is solid choice too.

8. i strongly suggest any class suits your taste, because u havent played wow before so theres no way to give u a suggestion that would guarantee your long term expectation. sure there are classes that new player friendly, but doesnt mean u will like them. and i think most classes are just as easy to learn, just the style that makes them different to each other.
    but assuming u've played some other rpgs, i can give u brief/simple explanations of each class, so u can decide yourself.

Plate Armor Classes aka Main Characters on every anime.
    -Warrior : pure physical so most of your attacks are affected by target's armor and mostly melee so u will have problem with enemy's abilities to abuse your movement, uses plate armors so u wont be so squishy, just like every warrior on any rpg with vibes like viking, barbarian, etc u know, big dick energy, a class for lifters.
    -Paladin : has both physical and magical abilities with the strongest element in the game which is Holy Element cz theres no Holy Resistance in the game. designed as support class, but do insanely well solo. u can deal huge damage, u can heal, u can cure ailments, its basically blizzard's golden boi.
    -Death Knight : can do both phsical and magic abilities, can do melee and ranged damage, can be completely immune to magics/spells for few seconds, has self healing through lifesteal, its vampiric class, its like warrior on emo phase.

Mail Armor Classes
    -Hunter: Ranged damage dealer class, can use traps , have pet companion, class to roll if u like Legolas.
    -Shaman: can be magic enchanted melee fighter, Ranged Spell Caster, and Healer. can remove enemy's magical buffs, can cure ailments. class to roll if u like thor or zeus cz this class can summon thunder/lightning.

Leather armor Classes
    -Rogue: big damage dealer, mostly physical melee, uses poisons to weaken enemies, but quite squishy. can use invisibility/stealth to avoid or start a fight freely. class to roll if u like shinobi, pirate, spy, etc.
    -Druid: basically shapeshifter, can be bear, cat, fat chicken, bird, and a literally tree. versatile class, u can be really tanky, u can be melee fighter, magic/spell caster or pure healer. nature themed class, like jungle, forest, etc.

Cloth Armor Class
    -Mage : Mage. u know magic, harry potter, gandalf, etc. non lifter class.
    -Warlock: Demon Summoner, vampire with demon pet, basically a mage on emo phase.
    -Priest: can be devout to the light support your friends, or be vampire/being of shadows and give destructions.

i hope this helps :)
    Edited: September 11, 2022

9. Hunter. easy to lvl, your pet does the job.
    easy to gear up, roll need on spell power if needed. leggings of dubious charms anyone ?
    range dps : stay safe from mobs taking your shots 50 yards away from danger.
    high demands in raids. ICC NEED HUNTARD WHO CAN LAY TRAPS.
    top charts while semi-afk. you need more?

10. Thats awesome! Thank you for helping us to know more about that.
    If you want more to know visit our CTM ads.

11. Hope nobody will follow such suspicious link from account created 1 hour ago?)

12. It is true that there are classes that are easier than others to play, but my advice is to choose a class that inspires you and give your best while learning