1. Ninja loot at lower levels explanation

Hi, I was just interested what is your opinion on Need roll for an item lv 75 that is plate and has strength + stamina stats (50% drop chance). But you are a holy paladin, as you still need some items with strenght to be able to do quests on your own. Is this considered as ninja loot and should you be banned for doing it? Shouldn't this be considered as an act against rules only when you have no use for the item and you still roll for it? Not before level 80 when you actually use mixed items to be able to play solo even with healing class?

2. Nah buddy, "i have use for it" is very lame and lazy attempt to justify yourself being ninja.
    Rule is simple and for all dungeons - you do not roll Need on item if it is not direct upgrade for you. Until you show us how HPala benefit from Strength in order to improve healing, you've committed "ninja" and deserve appropriate ban for it.

3. Thanks for the response. So what you are saying is that the item has to improve the functionality of the role you represent in the dungeon. Regardless of whether the thing adds anything to you other than the healing itself in this case.

4. And I apologize if the post sounded as justification. It was definitely not intended that way, I just want to clarify the rules with you more experienced people, as I was not able to find the exact information I was looking for regarding this act.