1. I'm Noob Advise toward Full Experience.

Hi,

I recently started playing wow, and really enjoy arena, battelgrounds and levelling.
    Apart from this, I have some trouble getting into raids as my gear is mostly PvP.

The only way I know how to get PvE gear is from a Vendor in Dalaran ultimately at the lether merchant area with Emblems of frost which the only way I know to get is through Daily Random Dungeons.

What I'd like to know is what else is there to keep myself busy with in this marvelous game.
    What is the point mainly when you guys play - how do you get direction.
    A worthwhile list and some tips would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards.

2. Work on PvE gear.

Daily RDF for EoT and EoF.
    If you need items of 219 - 232 ilvl, run Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, and Halls of Reflection (HoR being hardest of the three) on normal and heroic.
    Use Emblems of Triumph to buy either 232 tier pieces, or 245 items. If you're unsure which is better, ask here, or on your specific class' subforum.

You could try to squeeze to ToC 10 runs when you get more PvE pieces. ToC 10 drops 232 ilvl gear. Onyxia's Lair as well, 10 for 232, 25 for 245 ilvl items.
    Once you get your about full PvE gear of 219 - 232 ilvl, ToC 25 would be next logical step. Drops there are 245 ilvl gear.
    Next in line is ICC 10 that drops 251 ilvl gear, and 25 that drops 264 ilvl gear.
    Ruby Sanctum drops 258 and 271 ilvl items.
    VoA 10 and 25's whenever you can. I recommend looking for Frost and Fire runs until you have no need for Fire's 232 and 245 ilvl drops.

I don't play much anymore. A casual PUG raid here or there. Thinking of leveling yet another alt, but I'll probably sell it too once again. That's when I get bored with it.

3. hey bro, i feel your pain, we are all pretty disgusted with the people demanding 6k gearscore for raids that should only have like 5.5k at most. Either way, here's how to gear up. I personally went thru this recently, so I've tested all the methods.

To get the maximum Honor Points, do the Wintergrasp match which happens every two and a half hours. There is also a PvP vendor in Dalaran near the teleport point, that sells a few 264 ilvl gear pieces too.

But as the guys here keep saying, best to get the 251 frost gear set which you buy from inside ICC. Don't rush tho, cause it's a slow process mostly.

Now as for the raids and methods. You can join an ICC rep farm raid group and get a 251 ilvl ring from a guy near the entrance of ICC, and you can upgrade that all the way to 277. You can also sometimes get some good 264 ilvl gear drops from there.

You can usually always get into a VOA 10 or 25 man raid, and a TOC 10 or 25 man raid.

Best thing is to join a friendly guild and do the weekly ICC run. Also grab the weekly raid quest from Dalaran and do that too, you can usually find a group for that pretty easily.

Check the AH, sometimes you can buy 264 ilvl gear for relatively cheap (under 1000 gold) for your class.

Do the daily Heroic Randon Dungeon Finder for two emblems of Frost.

Buy the Emblem of Triumph gear (EoT drops from every boss in a heroic dungeon run plus two at the end) from the vendor in Dalaran, you can get 232 and a few 245 gear pieces that way too.

Like this, do these things for a few weeks and you'll be 5.3k or 5.4k GS in no time. Good luck!

4. You really had it all figured out, Shara! Just want to add, one can also do a bit of arena (10 games a week), win or lose, you will get some arena points. There's also the daily random battleground win if you can pull it off for 25 arena points and some honor. The arena points combined with some honor points can net you some decent ilvl 251 relentless gear (about 261 points a week from arena alone IIRC, and you need 440 to 770 arena points per item from PVP vendor in Dalaran sewers). If you are able to earn "vote points" from the website for daily logins, you can purchase up to ilvl 239 gear from the point store (Warmane website store) as well (about 0.8 per day and you need up to 19 points IIRC).

5. Hi everyone,
    I'm grateful for each response so far.
    I'm just wondering if there can be a list compiled of all worthwhile activities to do in this game, especially once you hit 80.
    So far I'm gathering that most things lead up to being able to do Raids?
    For example I have.

- Random Dungeons/ Battlegrounds
    - Raids
    - Wintergrasp.
    - Making friends in Durotar etc.

Have a great day looking forward hearing from you!
    Edited: September 12, 2022