1. PvP related quetions.

1. Where can I buy Vengeful gladiator weapons, set pieces? I've checked every possible pvp vendor, found merciless and brutal gladiator stuff, but no vengeful.
    2. Where can I find info about the end and start of the pvp season?
    3. Any way to know top 10 lordaeron teams?
    4. In high rating replays I have seen players start arena in "right" gear. I mean for example warr and hpala starts arena with rudicilous amount hp and sindragosa tank trinkets?????? vs sp fmage. How in the world they know who are they gonna fight? And they know it for sure cause if they are mistaken and it's mirror matchup they are dead. That is weird(and unfair).

2. 1. I don't think that they are available. Not sure if they should be available, there are also some posts on bug-tracker about it but for now you cant.

2. Here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=446729 October 30

3. Nop you can't. I posted long time ago on suggestions that we should be able to filter arena only for Lordaeron, but nothing has changed so far. But when I had 2050 rating I was rank 3-4 so would say top10 is between 1900-2100 rating.

4. They are probably looking at the spectator goblin to see who is playing at high rating. On 2600+ rating it is probably not that hard to figure out who your next enemy will be if you can see who is playing, as MMR system will usually match you vs teams with similar MMR. Or they might have the paladin enter arena first, and then see what high MMR team entered the same arena, then warrior can adjust his gear before entering himself. I'm just guessing how it might be done.
    Edited: September 19, 2022

3. 1. As far as I remember vengeful gladiator gear wasn't available during 3.3.5a retail.

2. Guy before me linked it.

3. Would be nice if it was possible, but yeah sadly it's not. Currently the top10 Lordaeron Teams in 2s should be in between 2000-2300 rating. I was rank10 with 2k rating 1-2 weeks ago, don't think alot has changed since then. In 3s I think top10 goes in between 1600-2047 rating (you can see 1 Lordaeron team in 3v3 ladder).

4. Exactly what the guy before me wrote. Not too many highrated teams online at the same time so it's not too hard to find out who you will face.