1. Troubles setting up ISBoxer

Hey there guys,

I got the official copy of ISBoxer with the 7 days free trial. I used the Quick Setup Wizard and it launches my characters without any issue but the follow me hotkeys don't do anything. I saw a tutorial but the video is quite old and I hear the cracked version of ISBoxer that is used on that video does not work well on Windows 10. The ISBoxer addon appears on all my toons as working and it's active.

I found success using the 5 minute multiboxing guide from Furyswipes that uses Hotkeynet but I would like to know if you have any tips on making ISBoxer work on Warmane or if there's another Multibox platform that works on Warmane and that's efficient.

Any help is greatly appreciated, have a nice day!

2. Check if you load out of date addon's

3. Check if you load out of date addon's
    Hey there, thank you for the reply! I verified and yes I have the "Load out of date addons" option activated and the ISBoxer addon is activated as well.

I looked around and it looks like the addon it's not expected to work with Private Servers but if any of you veteran multiboxers have a workaround or a suggestion that would help a lot. I have the latest version of ISBoxer installed.

4. Hey, its me again!

I got it up and running.

I deleted everything from ISBoxer, returned my keybindings to default on WoW. Deleted my previous team on ISBoxer and ran the quick wizard again and now it seems to be working properly maybe I messed something up on the previous setups. For some reason the guides I could find implied that ISBoxer it's not expected to work with private servers but alas now my characters are following me when I press the Follow me Hotkey from ISBoxer.

Baby steps amiright?

5. Glad to see you got it working. Yeah, ISBoxer "officially" does not support private servers, only current retail WoW and afaik they gutted a lot of it (I think developed another program) when Blizz changed their rules on multiboxing. That was why I was afraid to update my ISBoxer, but I'm glad to see it still works.

Still, I think ISBoxer is what most people use. That's what I used with my 10-man PvE team and it works pretty well.

6. I seem to be running into an odd issue where I successfully log into three of my five. I can't log in to #4 and 5, though the credentials are correct. If I log out of 1,2 and 3, I can't login.

it's almost like there's a login limit per IP?

7. I seem to be running into an odd issue where I successfully log into three of my five. I can't log in to #4 and 5, though the credentials are correct. If I log out of 1,2 and 3, I can't login.

it's almost like there's a login limit per IP?
    You need to shut off your keymaps when logging in. (shift alt m) IsBoxer is sending keymaps out (even if you dont see it) and will screw up your log-on. Its covered in "First time starting ISboxer" blurbs.. It's easy to miss as most people are taking in A LOT of information when they're following the guides.

-See you on Frostmourne - Winstin (main). -Ghostbusters clan.

8. I don't know if anyone is still watching this thread but I am having an issue when setting up multi class team with getting the auto -interact with target function to work. I created a new ATG for my melee and made a copy of the settings of auto-interact with target in the Party Keymap and all the steps that I saw a video on, but when I go into combat my melee characters just chill with the ranged and won't move in like they are supposed to... Any ideas

9. You could give a shot to OpenMultiBoxing (OMB) https://github.com/OpenMultiBoxing/O...penmultiboxing

It's free, opensource and doesn't have any dicey automation (and I and others can answer questions on discord, even about pservers)

10. Could someone help me with some tips, I downloaded the emulator but I don't know how to run it