1. I hate paladin healer

I've been using it for a long time and I can't see anything good about it. I've used healer druid and healer priest and I have to say the healer paladin sucks.
    (All I'm going to say now is only in dungeons)
    1.- I'm out of mana all the time..."to do this hit the boss with basic attacks to recover mana"...of course, there are many bosses that generate areas that stun and take life away if you stay by their side. A healer being next to the boss healing is suicide.
    2.- The paladin healer does NOT have areas to heal. I have to be healing one by one. I don't have to worry about the tank, but the rest of us, pfff... if an enemy damages us all at once, I have to heal one by one (bearing in mind that the healing is 2 seconds and by the time he gets to the last one he's already dead). "Yeah, but there's a glyph that heals the closest players by 10%"... I'm telling you, THAT is not enough and not all the players are together for the glyph to take effect. These are the two points that make paladin healer FOR ME drive me crazy and stop playing it. Said the above that I only use it in DUNGEONS, I know that in raids it is different. How do you use it in dungeons considering the two previous points?

2. Hpaladin requires more skill in dungeons to perform well indeed. Maybe its not for you if it drives you crazy.

Other healers require more skill than paladin in raids and arena.

Sorry to break it to you, but its called balance.

3. Hpaladin requires more skill in dungeons to perform well indeed. Maybe its not for you if it drives you crazy.

Other healers require more skill than paladin in raids and arena.

Sorry to break it to you, but its called balance.

so i think i made the wrong healer hahaha
    Thanks for the help

4. Yea if you specifically want to do 5mans, Druid > Priest > Shaman > Paladin

5. Beacon one, doesn't have to be tank, you know.
    Sacred Shield + Flash to HoT one.
    Flash Heal/ Holy Light depending on situation. Holy Light glyph 100% recommended.
    You can switch between JoW and JoL depending on situation.
    You can stun, use Hand of X spells.

6. Beacon one, doesn't have to be tank, you know.
    Sacred Shield + Flash to HoT one.
    Flash Heal/ Holy Light depending on situation. Holy Light glyph 100% recommended.
    You can switch between JoW and JoL depending on situation.
    You can stun, use Hand of X spells.

"Flash Heal/ Holy Light depending on situation"...
    In what situation?

7. "Flash Heal/ Holy Light depending on situation"...
    In what situation?
    With Glyph, Holy Light provides strong single target heal, and splash AoE. Mana cost is high. For heavy AoE, it just might be better.
    Flash can be spammed, but it heals only one target, and not so much. More useful if fight duration is longer, but there's no big spikes of damage or AoE.
    You'll learn by doing it.

8. Hi there. i play hpala and its easy steezy. j

(basic summ of skills used by hpala) :>>>

-seal of wisdom+blessing of wisdom on U
    -beacon of light + sacred shield on tank (use glyph of beacon too)
    -holy shock? instan heal anyone, if on cd >> flash heal.
    -holy light when big heal needed, OR when all group take dmg. (only with glyph)
    -JOL (judgment of light) on cds on boss, even ads if needed. USE IT. it heals anyone who attacks that target. (aoe healing)
    -auto-attack boss/mobs to keep your mana, but watch your step. dont stand in fire lul.

if people die, who cares just watch and laugh :DDD /dance and sit on their corpses

9. :D some people thinks gs = skill. sry to break it to you, but its called noobness

10. If you are playing the most broken healer in the whole expansion by a long shot and failing to perform I got bad news for you, it's not the class that sucks it's either you not having a bare minimum of skill or you playing with your monitor turned off.
    If you struggle healing with hpala in a hard raid fight I can get it, there's even some dispel heavy fights in hc dungs like Haddronox that are a pain in the ***, but you still should not have any problems healing a 5 people group with a 2.8gs paladain in hc. You have the best mana management out of any other healer, the most tools to mitigate damage, the most impactful cds and the most mastodontic heals (a 4gs pala heals more on a holy light than a 5.5gs shaman on a healing wave).
    Watch any short guide/tutorial in youtube and you should be good to go, specially if it's only for dungs.

11. If you are playing the most broken healer in the whole expansion by a long shot and failing to perform I got bad news for you, it's not the class that sucks it's either you not having a bare minimum of skill or you playing with your monitor turned off.
    OP said that he has been doing only 5 man Dungeons yet so it's possible that he didn't even reach level 80.
    Pala is indeed the weakest healer during the leveling phase.
    Problem in dungeons is that there are many situations where you need aoe healing and paly is specialized in single target healing. All other healers are more versatile, esp during the leveling phase.

12. I get your frustration but kinda also don't get it.... that's honestly not a class problem its more like a you problem...you either go tru this and menage to skill-up/learn how to properly use the spec or you reroll to a healer that fits your needs the most... I had the same problem with ele shaman back then, I loved it but I was sucking a*s at it...couldn't perform as intended, and you know why? coz the class didn't fit my play style.