1. New player trying to raid!! (RANT)

how are new players supposed to play raids ?
    If I try to get into a raid I get left on seen.
    and when I get invited to a raid group the raid leader says do you know the tactics ? i say no he kicks me out
    how I am supposed to learn the game without playing It?

2. You learn it by reading guides about your class and spec, about raids and each boss in it. Forums and net is full of them, countless people have made all kinds of guides exactly for you, so you can go on and raid with joy.

There is no "magical moment" where you "get it" by playing. You have to make it happen. Then you can say "yes" and wont get kicked.

3. If you are refusing to spend ~30 minutes reading about fights, why raid as a whole should tolerate wasting time of 24 people while they explain said tactics to you?
    Every fight in this game has detailed explanation and guide, it is your responsibility to learn them.
    And why you get kicked... I guess you have very bad gear, but think that you can roll into raids the moment you ding level 80

4. Just say yes and blame the healers if you die

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S90m...hannel=Fishbro

or just join a guild and do icc10nm with them and they will explain it to u

6. how are new players supposed to play raids ?
    If I try to get into a raid I get left on seen.
    and when I get invited to a raid group the raid leader says do you know the tactics ? i say no he kicks me out
    how I am supposed to learn the game without playing It?
    Tha'ts easy. join raids wich do not have gs requirements. (if you're really low gs). if you're trying to go Toc10 or icc you need to know tactics/have higher gearscore.
    but don't be a gs whore like this ret pala yesterday who had a mix of sp/tanking/dps/pvp gear and at 5.6kgs could only pull 3k dps @marrowgar icc 10n ... just don't be that guy and you're fine :D

to raise you gs ok, but do it with items that actually give you a dps boost, if you're a dps...

7. What people mean about these servers when they talk about hardcore is this. You have to be prepared before doing the raid but only the first few times. On the internet you will find many guides and videos on everything you are looking for but the first time you will always feel embarrassed. After the first time, everything will seem easier