1. Been on Wrath Classic - disappointed

I have been playing it for 20 days now, including pre-patch. Yes, mobs around the world are scripted better, low lvl dungeons are scripted better. But in the end, other than that everything else is same or worse. Maybe 64 client, which is full of bugs. When you make a change in settings, turn of game or it wont be saved. Equipment manager cant save gear, often. And yes, in full populated Stormwind, FPS drops no matter the pc configuration. Sometimes you have to put your spells in action bar 10 times for it to save them. Learning new spell rank doesn't replace them in action bar even if you do that thing in spellbook, for some classes.

Bots are everywhere, its not punishable. Pay to win is enabled trough gold that you pay for real money, then you join GDKP raid and bid items with that gold which is actually a real money. I paid 10 euros for 1000 gold just to confirm it.

There is no RDF, which is a pain in the *** for everyone, except 1% weirdos and Blizz, which makes money for time. So you join a group and two people have to walk or fly to summon stone and summon others. Making the RDF 40 minutes instead of 15-20. And no gold or emblem reward. You get emblem only from boss.

Half of the addons do not work, the ones we use here and got used to them. Some servers had 6hrs que until Blizz fixed it and now is 2hrs. On my realm there is no horde, its 95-5 Alliance, on some others there is 95 horde.

It just doesn't feel good. I don't have fun. All of my friends are there but still, it doesn't feel like home to me. They repeat come on, it will be better, just wait a little, but I can't get used to it.

They too reserve items. HOL axe is currently most reserved item. And it is not even a raid. They ask full brutal gladiator gear for Dungeon. Darkmoon card is 18k gold.

2. There is no RDF, which is a pain in the *** for everyone, except 1% weirdos and Blizz, which makes money for time. So you join a group and two people have to walk or fly to summon stone and summon others. Making the RDF 40 minutes instead of 15-20. And no gold or emblem reward. You get emblem only from boss.
    I can't remember, but is it possible that RDF was introduced later on in WotLK? Or did the community maybe ask for this to have more "social interactions" between players? Seems odd to me, though.

For the emblems, I believe that's how it used to be back then. This should change during later phases when more gear becomes available for emblems, but I could be wrong.

Regarding the rest of your post, well, Warmane also has a bot problem, but other than that it's pretty much a more enjoyable version of WotLK and I'm not surprised that Blizzard is unable to even recycle their old content properly at this point. The company is in an absolute garbage state, and pretty much everyone who made the company what it used to be already left. Thank you, Bobby Kotick. I guess there's to hope that Microsoft can somehow turn the wheel around and make Blizzard great again, but I doubt it.

The gaming industry and most of it's big companies went downhill in recent years. It's all about them lootboxes, stocks, pre-purchase quick money grabbing schemes these days. You barely ever see solid, polished game releases anymore. There are very few exceptions.

3. I haven't played wrath classic, but given what I saw when I played classic, I find it hard to believe that the client can be any worse than the old wrath client. Also some of the bugs that you mention were there in some form or shape in warmane.

Equipment manager used to *destroy* gear and the staff would tell you to pound sand.
    New spell ranks don't replace the old rank in the action bar for the spec that you are currently not playing, which has led to some embarrassing moments for me - still not fixed, I think.
    FPS drops? Based on my experience in classic, I find it hard to believe. I could play AV at 60 fps for the first time in my life. I expect a similar situation in Dalaran: the modern client should handle it fine.

RDF was implemented in 3.3 along with ICC. Tremendous mistake imo not to put it in wrath classic; personally, I won't touch it because of this. Forming groups in classic had its charm, in a way, especially because of the relevance of low level content. Looking for players in /1 in Ashenvale for BFD while you level up is not the same as sitting in Dalaran spamming the LFG chat to do Nexus.

4. everyone there want nostalgia, including the bugs and inconvenent experiences from the old time

5. One thing I noticed is that Heroics are much easier on wotlk classic?is that a bug on warmane or did they make them harder here on purpose.

For example, the mobs healing to full life in H DK?that doesn?t happen in classic at all. Or the mob damage in H HoS. Or mobs despairing in HoS

6. One thing I noticed is that Heroics are much easier on wotlk classic?is that a bug on warmane or did they make them harder here on purpose.

For example, the mobs healing to full life in H DK?that doesn?t happen in classic at all. Or the mob damage in H HoS. Or mobs despairing in HoS
    Its hard to tell what is an intentional buff or a bug, but the heroics are supposed to have buffs. I think that full heal is a dps check to prevent (most) no gear players clearing heroics day 1. Then again there don't seem to be any other dungeons mobs that have a similar mechanic so it might be a bug, they should make it interruptible at least (its already hard enough to kick a spammable .5sec cast)

7. How did we get to the point where private servers are far more playable than servers from a billion dollar company?

I have no idea how much it costs to run a private server, for the record.

8. I have been playing it for 20 days now, including pre-patch. Yes, mobs around the world are scripted better, low lvl dungeons are scripted better. But in the end, other than that everything else is same or worse. Maybe 64 client, which is full of bugs. When you make a change in settings, turn of game or it wont be saved. Equipment manager cant save gear, often. And yes, in full populated Stormwind, FPS drops no matter the pc configuration. Sometimes you have to put your spells in action bar 10 times for it to save them. Learning new spell rank doesn't replace them in action bar even if you do that thing in spellbook, for some classes.

Bots are everywhere, its not punishable. Pay to win is enabled trough gold that you pay for real money, then you join GDKP raid and bid items with that gold which is actually a real money. I paid 10 euros for 1000 gold just to confirm it.

There is no RDF, which is a pain in the *** for everyone, except 1% weirdos and Blizz, which makes money for time. So you join a group and two people have to walk or fly to summon stone and summon others. Making the RDF 40 minutes instead of 15-20. And no gold or emblem reward. You get emblem only from boss.

Half of the addons do not work, the ones we use here and got used to them. Some servers had 6hrs que until Blizz fixed it and now is 2hrs. On my realm there is no horde, its 95-5 Alliance, on some others there is 95 horde.

It just doesn't feel good. I don't have fun. All of my friends are there but still, it doesn't feel like home to me. They repeat come on, it will be better, just wait a little, but I can't get used to it.

They too reserve items. HOL axe is currently most reserved item. And it is not even a raid. They ask full brutal gladiator gear for Dungeon. Darkmoon card is 18k gold.
    Feels good to see this happen from the outside and not be affected. But also sad. I 100% predicted these things might happen if I gave in and resubbed (Dragonflight will also be the first expansion I dont preorder). Although lets face it, Blizz has burned us so many times that you can't really blame them anymore when we keep going back. Like a woman in an abusive relationship "it will get better, just wait, you'll see". Your friends are living in delusion. Cut your losses and gtfo too xD retail meta is just too different. For everything else, you have private servers.

Although I must admit, since wotlk prelaunch, numbers have dwindled on alliance Frostmourne to the point where I just dont log in anymore. Haven't since.