1. A little about myself

I am a casual player, I usually log in once or twice a week for a bit. I haven't played since the official game was vanilla WOW, pre WOTLK, but I did not play that much, so still a beginner in terms of what I know of the game. I generally don't participate in PVP, mainly PVE, specifically story quests and building up my characters.

Right now I am playing a Blood Elf Paladin on Frostmourne. If you see my character Xanthull, feel free to say hi, right now I am hanging around the Eversong area doing quests in an attempt to level up and get gear to support my char.

2. Have fun on your journey!
    Thanks, so far those that I have run into on this server have been helpful. Last night, I was trying to do one of the Paladin Blood Elf quests and was stuck on it, too many enemies for me to be able to solo it. I had asked if anyone was able to assist me in the quest, and almost instantly got someone who helped me with the quest. I thought all the items I needed was in one area, but apparently they were spread between 3 different areas. Not only did they help me complete the quest, but they also helped me get my first mount. I only had 1.2 gold saved up to learn the skill to ride, and they helped me not only acquire the skill, but my first mount, which during our travels I was able to come up with the gold to pay them back.

Funny part is the first item I needed, was actually right next to my character and somehow I overlooked it.

I am very pleased with how this server is setup, so that no matter your play style there is something for you.