1. First of all, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to hear that I was able to help you. :)

Secondly, you don't need the weapon from VH or any other upgrades from the rep factions. As I've stated in the past, you just needed to replace a few green items in order to join toc, fos, pos, and hor spam runs. You can find those in /global, /trade in Dalaran, and /general in Icecrown. With 3.4k gs, you'll surely be invited. Heck, you can even join fos and pos hc walk-ins. In case you've missed it, the quest that allows you to get inside fos can be picked up from Dark Ranger Vorel in Dalaran.

You don't need to be exalted with other factions, but it's good that you're maxxed with Sons of Hodir and the Knights of the Ebon Blade because now you can buy the BiS enchants for your shoulder and head slots respectively. Speaking of BiS enhancements, you can do the quests in WG and get free honour points. You can use those to buy epic gems in Orgrimmar (the honour vendor is in a building between the portal and the flight master). You don't need to equip the epic gems while you're still in the EoT-farming phase, but you can save them for later.

Enjoy your games and have a nice day as well! :)
    Currently pushing 4k GS, as of now still grinding RDF and completing my EOT Set as of now i've found some kind of a exploit i think, there is 2hrs time after buying a item from the gear store ive been resetting that so i could but the higher versions of EOT gear i hope ill be baned because of what im doing haha, been trying to go into ICC rep grinds but havent been lucky they say they needed more higher gear coz its pain in the *** to baby sit lower geared ppl, as of now ill be doing TOC for your recommended trinket. Thanks again my guy

2. Currently pushing 4k GS, as of now still grinding RDF and completing my EOT Set as of now i've found some kind of a exploit i think, there is 2hrs time after buying a item from the gear store ive been resetting that so i could but the higher versions of EOT gear i hope ill be baned because of what im doing haha, been trying to go into ICC rep grinds but havent been lucky they say they needed more higher gear coz its pain in the *** to baby sit lower geared ppl, as of now ill be doing TOC for your recommended trinket. Thanks again my guy
    Gj for your progression! Just a few things I want to comment on:

1) Uhm, you won't be banned for what you're doing because the ingame "refund" mechanic is working as intended and was implemented in the original game like so. You buy a gear piece with emblems, and you may refund it whenever you want. You can log out, and the timer will be paused. If you feel like it, you can buy the item, refund it, and repeat this process a bunch of times throughout the course of one minute. You're refunding the item to NPCs, so no one will say anything against it, but that would be pointless.

I think, I understand what you're trying to do. You're buying t9 ilvl 232 pieces temporarily, so that you get invited in TOC 25 and win http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47242. Once the raid is over, you'd sell them for a full refund so that you upgrade those items to ilvl 245 from the vendors outside of ToC. No, that's not an exploit, and no one's going to ban you, but you deprive yourself from the opportunity to gem and enchant those items (they become non-refundable once you apply even one enhancement to them). On theory, you can succeed with that endeavour because a typical ToC 25 raid lasts 30-60 minutes (depending on the average raid dps and the number of wipes), and you could win a trophy or two, but you run the risk that the RL doesn't accept you in his raid because two gear pieces are not gemmed and enchanted (assuming you gem and enchant everything else).

I don't know if it's worth it. On the one hand, you save yourselves some emblems and thus a bit of farming, but on the other hand you risk getting kicked prematurely if the dps is low or not being invited in the first place. All for a small gs boost?

2) Just a quick question - are you sure that you whispered people, who were assembling a group for ICC rep and not ICC 10 or 25? If you were really denied an invitation for an ICC rep/stairs run just because 4k gs is not enough, then wtf is that RL thinking? I've seen RLs reserving certain BoEs in those runs, but like the point of those events is to farm reputation for a stupid ring (aaaaaaand mby BiS crafting recipes). It should be expected that everyone will be undergeared because the purpose of this event is to clear the trash, and on Icecrown everyone has 30% buff inside that instance, making it a breeze. A player, who already clears icc on a regular basis, won't join icc rep farms because he can acquire the reputation from boss kills.

Thus, babysitting would only be logical if you have whispered someone leading an ICC 10/25 group on accident. If it was truly an ICC rep farm, then ignore those players and wait for another group. 4k is more than enough.
    Edited: October 15, 2022

First 12