1. If you don't want to have more and more people come tell you to get over it, I might as well lock this.
    It's the only thing that will keep it from happening.

2. I'm trying to be polite here, so please if you will continue to say that I have to get over with it then don't reply, go to another discussion maybe you'll be more helpful.

It's called a RAID LEADER, which always reserve items, prim and boe for themselves, but they have to be responsible for their actions.
    If someone tries to report them with false accusations, then that player should be banned too, so the best solution is for the RL to record the run and if someone complains about it then he uploads the video very EASY!!!!!!
    Everyone is trying to help you. But it seems you do not want to be in good raids, instead you want to go on a crusade how everyone should make everything nice and smooth for you, while you hold a little virtuous sign and pick your nose.

Currently if someone tires to report with false evidence, nothing happens. Innocence is presumed, unless you have sufficient proof. Fair, decent and most importantly, doable.
    You are literally saying that anyone should be able to accuse raid leader and then he has to prove his innocence. That's objectively EVIL.

3. I'm trying to be polite here, so please if you will continue to say that I have to get over with it then don't reply, go to another discussion maybe you'll be more helpful.

It's called a RAID LEADER, which always reserve items, prim and boe for themselves, but they have to be responsible for their actions.
    If someone tries to report them with false accusations, then that player should be banned too, so the best solution is for the RL to record the run and if someone complains about it then he uploads the video very EASY!!!!!!
    There's nothing else for you to do but get over it.
    The item won't be given to you. Report going through or not. Give it a rest.

Raid leaders are responsible for their actions, same as you and me. They also have dozens of players to control and observe. Somebody double rolling is very common. It can slip by quite often, especially so when there's nobody with an addon catching them. Then you have all the MS changes there too to stir the pot. Mistakes are bound to happen. They are humen after all. Raid leaders are trying their best (I assume) in general to provide good raid for everybody. Do you think they want to get banned if some douche decides to **** them over with misinformation/foul play?

If this is something you really wish to avoid, I recommend either joining a guild, or making your own PUG runs. See how easy it is.

Let's assume the RL in this case is actually innocent of foul play. They missed the double roll, and didn't notice it in the time before trade/loot distribution. At this point they can't do anything but ask the double roller pass the item to its actual winner. Why are you going after the RL, when it's the player you should be hounding?

Innocent until proven guilty.

4. I asked the moderator (Obnoxious) a simple question and he didn't answer it, anyway lock this thread if you want, I really don't understand how your logic works, I would like to be like you guys, being kicked and enjoying it, actually, I will make sure that the player is banned first then I'll look for another game, everybody is happy.

5. being kicked and enjoying it
    Literally nobody here ever stated they "enjoy" being "kicked". You're just failing to understand a simple concept - not giving a **** about pixels on a screen. You literally give real life meaning to a ****ing sts NORMAL. Not even heroic(I can't even begin to imagine how you'd react to that). You're either too foolish or naive to understand that THIS IS A GAME, which, by the way, you play FOR FREE.

then I'll look for another game, everybody is happy.
    Please do. And it better be an offline one.

6. Literally nobody here ever stated they "enjoy" being "kicked".
    What you write: get over with it, this kind of things happen and you can have another chance without the GM giving back what's belong to you.
    What I see: Yes we like this kind of thing, we are enjoying getting ninja and retrying, even if we know we will not get back what was stolen from us.
    Please do. And it better be an offline one.
    The fact that you agree with the verdict means that you like being treated like that, and you're probably an old man which his brain was brainwashed by the system, as a character in an offline game once said, "you can't teach an old wolf new tricks", which I don't fully agree with because wolves are clever than you.

7. What you write: get over with it, this kind of things happen and you can have another chance without the GM giving back what's belong to you.
    What I see: Yes we like this kind of thing, we are enjoying getting ninja and retrying, even if we know we will not get back what was stolen from us.

The fact that you agree with the verdict means that you like being treated like that, and you're probably an old man which his brain was brainwashed by the system, as a character in an offline game once said, "you can't teach an old wolf new tricks", which I don't fully agree with because wolves are clever than you.
    The reason we tell you to get over it: It's the policy on Warmane, and it won't change lightly. You're pursuing for the item, and we are kindly asking you to stop wasting YOUR own time.
    What you should see is: This is the current policy on Warmane. Ninjas gets punished, if sufficient evidence is provided. Nonetheless, items are not changing hands.

The verdict: We know the rules, we know Warmane's policy on ninja looting. We all recommend either getting into guild, or running your own PUG raids to minimize the risk of getting ninja'd.

There are some who support the notion of removing the items from those who ninja (me included), but the staff distributing the item to "real" winner isn't happening ever (I support this too). Warmane isn't there to back you up, its providing us free server with rules set by them. You're free to find another server, doubt they'll even punish ninja looting, let alone distribute the item(s) to actual winner.

8. I asked the moderator (Obnoxious) a simple question and he didn't answer it
    Of course I didn't. Your attitude so far has made it more than plenty clear your only reason for that question had nothing to do with curiosity, all you wanted is something else to use to extend this pointless thread. I have no interest in that. angrylol even replied to that question, and you ignored what he said, further proving my point.

9. We talked about the subject yesterday on our staff chat. It is just unfeasible, considering the amount of ocurrences, the fact that not all reports are real (and if players got a wind that items could be returned, the amount of reports could double or even triple), small team to deal with all of that.

"- But can't you just check the logs?"
    To pull the log of a single player takes a lot of minutes not even counting the work of looking for it. Now think about hundreds of reports a day. And no, making it an automated system wouldn't help,it would just overload the system.

10. The fact that you agree with the verdict means that you like being treated like that, and you're probably an old man which his brain was brainwashed by the system, as a character in an offline game once said, "you can't teach an old wolf new tricks", which I don't fully agree with because wolves are clever than you.
    The irony here is thick. I understand you are in denial or anger stage of grief because someone stole some pixels in game. But you are under a big delusion here. So here is a new trick for you to learn: play as if ninja rules do not exist. This is the "brainwashing" every older player knows - you are responsible for your own gameplay and ninja rules are not there to protect you from ninjas. It's all 100% up to you. You got ninjed 2 times, have not learned anything and you talk about not being able to learn new tricks, which is hilarious.

11. One final reply and I'll follow my own(and many others') advice.
    What you write: ...
    YOU in particular don't "see" anything. All you do is keep moaning about the same simple concept your childish brain fails to understand - you're treating online video games like real life, where certain rules apply, while you even agreed to a certain set of ToS when you registered/ran the game. I don't see any good reason to explain it for the 50th time since your one-track mind will absolutely not absorb useful information.

The fact that you agree with the verdict means that you like being treated like that
    That's your shortsighted opinion. We registered on a private server's website, downloaded a normally paid game for free and started playing it knowing full well we have the right to report rule breakers. Nobody ever told us we will get something in return. It's foolish and unrealistic to expect anything back for reporting rules violations. Matter of fact, I'm not sure how retail handled ninjalooting back in actual wotlk days, but i'm pretty sure they didn't give anyone any items back.

and you're probably an old man which his brain was brainwashed by the system
    I actually don't know what to call 28-year-olds these days... Many people tell me I'm a fossil, while others(usually walking corpses) tell me I'm fresh off the tit. In any case, what I do know is I get enough time OUTSIDE, you know, the place where there's fresh air and other normal people to talk to. You should do the same, you might learn a thing or two,

as a character in an offline game once said, "you can't teach an old wolf new tricks", which I don't fully agree with because wolves are clever than you.
    Wolves don't follow rules, mah boy. Wolves are predators who follow basic animal instincts. Something you seem to be leaning on, although only on the "basic animal instinct" part, so far you've acted like the biggest victim in the universe and you still keep crying about... again... PIXELS ON A SCREEN. Something that, again, can be obtained MULTIPLE TIMES, either through joining reputable raid leaders, decent guilds, or hosting **** yourself. You seem to be doing neither of these things as you're still on the forum, nagging people for no good reason, so really, calling MY or anyone else's brain "brainwashed" is the last thing you should be doing given the smoothness of yours.

For the last time, honestly, go play a game where nothing can be sToLeN from you or just let go of the damn keyboard and go walk this nonsense off already.

12. Lol I though this discussion was locked, but somehow it works again, anyway, you have to understand that I don't care about the item itself, nor its value, the fact that I cannot recover what was stolen from me even though I have all the evidences is the main issue, and particularly in this case, the item is a digital thing that can easily be created.
    I just want to talk with the head moderator Palutenan because I think she/he is the only one that can give me the good answers.
    So if I understood correctly enabling refunded ninja items will lead to an increase in reports, and going through the logs and looking for them is very time consuming, but aren't there other solutions, other implementations that can be added (without overloading the server of course) because I can think about many ideas but I don't know if they are possible or how much it will take to code them, or should we just give up and we don't have to improve the game experience?

Like I said I will not lose my time into this game anymore with these ninja rules, but before that I have to make sure that the dude is banned (he still playing even though I received a confirmation message from the GM) and I'm going to make an ICC 25 raid every week until I get the 4th boss trinket, do 2 or more bosses then ninja every single item, a very beautiful way to say goodbye :)

13. I have no idea of how game masters do their job, but from some of my interactions, things that have happened to me and things that I have read (such as this thread) it is my impression that game masters could do with better tools.

14. So if I understood correctly enabling refunded ninja items will lead to an increase in reports, and going through the logs and looking for them is very time consuming, but aren't there other solutions, other implementations that can be added (without overloading the server of course) because I can think about many ideas but I don't know if they are possible or how much it will take to code them, or should we just give up and we don't have to improve the game experience?

Like I said I will not lose my time into this game anymore with these ninja rules, but before that I have to make sure that the dude is banned (he still playing even though I received a confirmation message from the GM) and I'm going to make an ICC 25 raid every week until I get the 4th boss trinket, do 2 or more bosses then ninja every single item, a very beautiful way to say goodbye :)
    There aren't. The player is banned if the report is done correctly and the ninja action is confirmed and the topic ends here.

First 12