1. Ninja STS RS 25NM

Hello, I recently got ninja by the RL which gave the STS trinket to a player that rolled twice, fortunately I've filmed the raid from the start to the end but someone told me that even if I report him, I will not get my item back, which is very weird.
    Imagine if someone stoles the GM car, and the police finds the thief later, then what should we do with the stolen car?
    Based on Warmane logic, the government will keep it and the GM is left with no car.
    Feel free to give me an explanation about this situation please.

The RL is the responsible here and will definitely get banned, but what about the other player that double rolled, will he keep the trinket? If so then I will travel to the country where Warmane is located and become a thief xD.

Anyway I hope that wasn't true...

2. You don't get a weekly chance to get a car with max 2 hour effort.

3. In your example thief keeps the car, it's his by law. But it's a bad example.

Something that's not yours can not be stolen from you. And factual truth is - the item is not yours, no matter that it was "supposed" to be.

4. Yeah sure, do you know the probability to manage to kill the boss, STS being in the loot list and do the highest roll between at least 10 players, once every week?

And my example rises the question of what we do with the stolen item/car not how much we can have.

5. You don't PUG such raids with randoms. There are enough established RLs from strong guilds that do it weekly with no problems, join them. Or go with your guild.
    That is what you do to avoid ninja looting.
    If you are so desperate in obtaining STS, just sell character/gold and buy it, will take 3 weeks of chill playing at max.

6. Again, I'm not looking for alternative solutions, I want justice, this was the second time that someone stole something from me, it was difficult back then to prove that it was intentionally because I didn't know that I need more evidences, like what was reserved before starting.

Please just think about it:
    -You're the victim (frustration, rage...)
    -You have to prove, make report, edit video (trim, make sure everything visible, upload...)
    -Write a report and wait for a GM to validate it which is not easy so far, because I have to update other evidences

All of that while the guy who got the item could have sold it or he can keep it because he knows that the probability that the victim will succeed in the report is very low (in other words, he knows that the system will "cover" him), and he got nothing to lose because it wasn't his fault to begin with but the Raid Leader who gave it to him.

So after going through all of this, the RL gets a ban, the GM will probably (I don't know for sure) remove the item from the double rolled and I'm left with regrets because after all of that, I didn't get what I was stolen from me.

7. As a "victim" only thing you can gain from such situations is experience.
    Ninja RLs get account ban for 30>60>permanent (not sure about last, but i've never seen 90 day ban announcement, only 30 and 60).
    And i myself did lots of reports for both dungeons and raids, each time resulting in a ban (not so hard to gather evidences TBH, just use screen record in PUGS).
    You won't get item from that run, it is true. But you have more than enough time to get it from other.
    Understand, your security and game experience is always your own responsibility, Warmane here are enforcing rules and punishment on violators > thus greatly reducing their quantity.

8. All of that while the guy who got the item could have sold it or he can keep it because he knows that the probability that the victim will succeed in the report is very low (in other words, he knows that the system will "cover" him), and he got nothing to lose because it wasn't his fault to begin with but the Raid Leader who gave it to him.
    There's nothing in the system "covering" anyone, we simply take reports seriously to avoid people trying to "game it" and get players banned mistakenly. If you provide sufficient evidence, including that this player rolled twice for no reason and kept the item despite you bringing up the item should be yours, the involved do get banned. The amount of people who come here complain they got banned for ninja but "didn't do nothing" should make that obvious.

Regarding your example, drop it. It's plainly a stupid one. This is an online game with virtual items that get replicated at no cost beyond playing it. If you want to try to bring real life to this, first go to set yourself in jail for life over all the NPCs you have murdered and all the loot you have stolen from their corpses.

9. Again, I'm not looking for alternative solutions, I want justice, this was the second time that someone stole something from me
    There is no justice here. Fact is that nothing will happen and your current status will remain. If the dude gets banned or loses the item is completely irrelevant from your perspective.

What is important for you is realization - this will keep happening to you unless you do something about it. Reporting and whining about ninjas is just reaction to "symptom", it wont change the root of your problem. Find people who will split the loot fairly and raid with them. That is the only thing that will make your gameplay better.

10. This is an online game with virtual items that get replicated at no cost beyond playing it.
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear, let me summarize the situation, let's say that the ninja got banned, that means the GM has validated my report (he analyzed the evidences and everything was clear), now since it's a virtual item that can be created, destroyed or whatever, then my question is, what prevents the GM from giving me the item back?

Also here's what I mean when I said "covering", I will take the victim point of view first, as I said in this discussion, I had to go through many frustrating situations, I had to make a report, present the evidences, make sure everything clear, and I was lucky this time that I recorded everything.
    For the culprit perspective it's way easier, he will ninja the item, knows that the system will put obstacles (lot of work) to the victim in order to prove the situation and if something is missing then the case is closed and he can run away with it. The odds are very clear, if I was to ninja an item then I know that I have between 0% and 15% chances to get banned because the victim could not have all the evidences, not good to explain what happened...

What I'm trying to say here is that the culprit has more chances to become clean than the victim succeeding the complaint, and not only he will get away with it, but he will keep the item too, in the other hand the victim that done all the work, didn't get anything in the end.

11. what prevents the GM from giving me the item back?
    Our policy on this, as clearly stated in the thread explaining how to make a report.
    We don't do that, no matter how many paragraphs you might write about it.

12. Our policy on this, as clearly stated in the thread explaining how to make a report.
    We don't do that, no matter how many paragraphs you might write about it.
    Ok, but why?

13. But why? Now I see why you are easily taken for a ride by ninjas lmao.

You can always donate enough money so they keep logs and hire 1000 GMs who can investigate for 5 hrs each "he stol mah wepaan ban pls" complaint.
    Your view on this is detached from anything that can exist in real world.

14. If everyone were to complain about every ninjalooted item and demand it being added to their inventory, this wouldn't be an online game about defeating the lord of the undead, but rather a cage fight between random people, each recording and looking for leverage over the other just so they can get the other person in trouble.

Now grow up, suck it up and try again next week. Or find your way into a decent guild that does decent quality raids. Or learn how to basically raid lead and host your own run where you can reserve half the loot table if you want(good luck filling that tho).

15. I'm trying to be polite here, so please if you will continue to say that I have to get over with it then don't reply, go to another discussion maybe you'll be more helpful.

It's called a RAID LEADER, which always reserve items, prim and boe for themselves, but they have to be responsible for their actions.
    If someone tries to report them with false accusations, then that player should be banned too, so the best solution is for the RL to record the run and if someone complains about it then he uploads the video very EASY!!!!!!

12 Last