1. Help With DK Arena 2v2 - Give Advice

Hello there, can someone help and give an advice for arenas 2v2 as Unholy DK?

I was always having a problem who to kill first, who to target first, I would like to learn and improve...

I always search to play with healer in arenas.

What should I do against Hpal/Awarr? Who to target first to kill?

Then against Mage/Rogue.

Rdruid/Awarr...

Dpriest/Rogue or Spriest/Rogue...

Rdruid/Rogue or Fdruid/Rogue

Or other comps...

Thank you, I hope that someone can help me with this and what to do...

2. Yo, what healer do you usually play with?
    In general there is no 100% strategy to follow, since this is PVP, not PVE - your opponents will have different playstyles and you should expect so.

My advice is to try to avoid CC using your CDs and interrupts offensively, to stick on your intended target as much as possible. Between Lichborne, AMS, IBF, Strangulate, Mind Freeze and trinket included, you should be able to force at least mages/dpriests/spriests defensive or even go for the early kill.

Hpal/Awarr - warrior if too extended, if not usually swap to hpal whenever you find the chance. Force bubble, rinse and repeat. Kiting warrior is better than tanking and death striking. Can't say much here, good ones are too hard, less experienced ones are too easy.

Rdruid/Awarr - I like to stick on the rdruid

Dpriest/Spriest Rogue - avoid CC, stick on the priest. Don't be afraid to use CDs!

Rdruid/Rogue - I like to stick on the rdruid
    Fdruid/Rogue - Cheese comp. If they are geared and you aren't as geared/countergearing it's hard. Haven't met many, I usually peel until feral dies. If they go on you just hope you got enough resilience, HP and frost presence to last.

Other comps I dislike as DK are good Feral Disc/Hunter Disc.

Anyway, just keep practisising and you'll get better and more comfortable!

3. Thank you very much for your reply, I'll try my best.

4. Thank you very much for your reply, I'll try my best.
    i would say get a preg to play in 2v2s , its really good , i just got to 1,8k rating with my dk and its a really easy combo, even better than hpal