1. Rogue stun

Greetings Warmane i have problem with ur scripts on rogue. Stuns dont working good i mean in all pvp servers i can stun someone 1 minuts time here i open cheap shot kidney gouge and i cant stealth i mean in all server i have time to leave combat use stealth and sap someone for reset kidney and if i use blind i have imune for like 6 secound. Rog here its imposible to win any heal. If i am not biss with full pve items this class its rly useless if u guys can. please fix it becouse meybe on warmane its normal but for me this its a bad scripting on this class.

2. You mean time to leave pvp combat is properly fixed here, but you want them to put an exploit back into game?

If it's not as it's supposed to be, make a bugreport with as much evidence as you can.
    Edited: October 16, 2022

3. I'm not sure that I understand. You can't stun players for one minute in wotlk, stuns share diminishing returns, and you are not supposed to be able to kill an equally geared healer on your own.

4. Lol. Warmane is one of best scripted WotLK servers. Learn your class.
    If things here are not like on one of dumpsters you've come from, it doesn't mean it is "bad class", it is bad player who can't abuse bugs

5. A leaving battle timer is 6 sec, improved gouge is 5.5, its perfectly scripted as intended. Blind doesn't provide any immune. Both abilities are true versions from original blizzard game.