1. what do you think?

Should lordareon have it's own separate queue for 10-19.

19s from Lordareon have really hard time getting items and shouldn't be matched with ppl that can just straight buy or earn it on fun servers like Blackrock.

Just my 2 cents

2. Whether all realms should compete in the same battlegrounds is something that has been discussed to hell and back.

3. as long all server have the same means of progression trough gear, it's good imo.

But this... this just ain't right man :)

I made 19 character on Blackrock and seeing what it takes to get AGMx2 there is just silly in compare to what I have to do on Lordareon.

4. Your best option is to play in Blackrock.

5. maybe for someone else...
    I'm the type that will "suffer" more in reward for bigger pleasure when I get what I want.
    I want my 19 to be as close to retail as it can.
    Best option for that is Lordareon.

Best option is to set my mind I'm fighting aliens from another "universe" (realm) and motivate myself more to be better against them ;)

6. maybe for someone else...
    I'm the type that will "suffer" more in reward for bigger pleasure when I get what I want.
    I want my 19 to be as close to retail as it can.
    Best option for that is Lordareon.

Best option is to set my mind I'm fighting aliens from another "universe" (realm) and motivate myself more to be better against them ;)
    But you said you dont want players from Lord with dog gear to be matched with other realms? Doesn't sound like you want to "suffer".

Just my 2 cents.

7. Having longer queue time for wsg is also part of suffering ??and I'm willing to take it if, in return, I won't be queued up vs easy mode players.

But if I have to play vs "easy mode" guys, I'll rather set up my mindset on a way to motivate me even more.

8. Having longer queue time for wsg is also part of suffering ??and I'm willing to take it if, in return, I won't be queued up vs easy mode players.

But if I have to play vs "easy mode" guys, I'll rather set up my mindset on a way to motivate me even more.
    Honestly dawg, if you cant get the same level 19 gear as someone on Icecrown then you might be the problem. Each realm has advantages: On Blackrock you dont have to compete in the same way for AGM, on Lord the competition for items like AGM is lower and on Icecrown it's way easier to find a group to farm items with.

If you want to be competitive just enter WC twice, it's that simple.