1. Scripted bots in RDFs?

Am I missing a trend here? I've noticed like 1-2dps players in RDFs acting like absolute bots. They're decently geared at 5k+ gs but does like 1.5-2k dps. I've observed and they're quite consistent in their behavior. 0 responsiveness to any communications, slow to react to any mob pulls/fights, does not react at all for mob spawns, no reaction to boss mechanics, small chance of casting aoe spells, and only does basic auto attacks.

2. Nah, I'm an *****. Could of been multiboxing.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

4. You will be surprised how many people are playing with ALL (say/yell/emote/party/battleground/.. even whisper) chats hidden/disabled to avoid the misery caused by some (most) players in RDFs/BGs..and in general in this game
    *raises hand*

I have 0 interest in whatever anybody else has to say.

5. *raises hand*

I have 0 interest in whatever anybody else has to say.
    Then stop playing mmo's

6. Then stop playing mmo's
    If at this point you need to say something in RDF to be able to complete the dungeon, there was no redemption to the group anyway.

In battlegrounds all you read is people raging because things aren't going the way they want.

In the open world you get spam (wts, etc) and yells in Orcish.

Just not my thing.

7. Then stop playing mmo's
    Why? Aside some niche cases, the only communication ever needed in them is for late game fights that require some task distribution.
    Speaking for myself, I'm there to play the game, not to chat with randoms.

8. Why? Aside some niche cases, the only communication ever needed in them is for late game fights that require some task distribution.
    Speaking for myself, I'm there to play the game, not to chat with randoms.
    Hey weren't you the one who said i should start to believe in technology and stop being a flat earther because we disagreed with number of the population.

You didn't responde to my reply about me being an atheist :)

hahahahahhahaha

9. Hey weren't you the one who said i should start to believe in technology and stop being a flat earther because we disagreed with number of the population.

You didn't responde to my reply about me being an atheist :)

hahahahahhahaha
    That wasn't quite what my ban message said when you came to our Forum bull**** that "Wotlk cant support 8k players online. The numbers are fake," no. I said that if you can't comprehend that technological advancements happened ever since retail WotLK, which would allow a much higher population than back then, to the point of coming to our home say our populations are fake, you are better suited hanging out with Flat-Earthers than playing here - something that you're very close to arranging now.