View Poll Results: Should this change be implemented?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, implement it. No problem at all.

190 81.20%
  • Better keep it like the original way.

44 18.80%
  1. YEP. Should be implemented on ground mounts as well. I wanna ride the turtle at 100% speed.

2. sorry but maybe make a server wide msg also so that more people get involved. 12k players and less than 160 votes.

3. Why don't we include the ground mounts as well?
    Refused. Only Flying for now.

4. Refused. Only Flying for now.
    I want to ask what's the issue here? You are willing to do it on flying mounts so why not on ground mounts as well, what's the problem.? Or do we need to make another topic like this "http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=452018" and then go on from there.

5. I vote no , i already hate customs in this server its too much and we making more . i asking what about Druid form ? hmm ? they got 310% mount so they form going bee 310% ? if no its not unfair are we ? ,but if u make it druid fly 310% they got huge atventage in gatering if not its not bee unfair ? . so i wanna see 300 can decile all 12k ppl fate or not if yes . sorry but i don't going play in russian server. P.s Sorry i just hate get gang with 310% mount speed and camp on my corpse then i leveling its bee nice custom if we can turn off pvp on site or something i like pve but not pvp . yep i unskiled in pvp so what?. i full understand and this server admins they can then sell lot more mounts for coins.in end of the day then dude get invicible game over they only use that mount anyways. so this change is nothing.but if fate can maked on 300 ppl then i realy think its bad for server.

6. The change is about mounts and having all match the highest speed the character has when flying.
    Druids aren't mounts, therefore they aren't affected by this suggestion. You're free to call that "unfair" for whatever reason, of course, but that won't change anything.

Additionally, be very careful with your "it's for money" jabs, I have next to no tolerance for that sort of crap. If you had a minimum of awareness you'd have read that this came from a suggestion made by a player, and is being considered due to having zero mechanical impact in the game. All this changes is that players can use their favorite mounts, without limiting themselves to the just the fastest.

7. I vote no , i already hate customs in this server its too much and we making more . i asking what about Druid form ? hmm ? they got 310% mount so they form going bee 310% ? if no its not unfair are we ? ,but if u make it druid fly 310% they got huge atventage in gatering if not its not bee unfair ? . so i wanna see 300 can decile all 12k ppl fate or not if yes . sorry but i don't going play in russian server. P.s Sorry i just hate get gang with 310% mount speed and camp on my corpse then i leveling its bee nice custom if we can turn off pvp on site or something i like pve but not pvp . yep i unskiled in pvp so what?. i full understand and this server admins they can then sell lot more mounts for coins.in end of the day then dude get invicible game over they only use that mount anyways. so this change is nothing.but if fate can maked on 300 ppl then i realy think its bad for server.
    If you own 310% mount then you will be able to fly any other learned flying mount at the same speed. Now you're stuck flying only your fastest, but after the change you'll be able to use your best looking and still enjoy the same high speeds

Also..
    Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): level requirement for this skill has been lowered to level 71. Flight Form and Swift Flight Form now benefit from a paladin's Crusader Aura. Druids who have acquired a mount able to go 310% flight speed will now also go that speed while in this form.

Druids who have acquired a mount able to go 310% flight speed will now also go that speed while in this form.

8. ah damn , almost forgot lol
    but i dont have it yet tho :(

9. cant wait for to use the red dragon hawk after this update
    or the dng glroy mount as well

10. I want to ask what's the issue here? You are willing to do it on flying mounts so why not on ground mounts as well, what's the problem.? Or do we need to make another topic like this "http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=452018" and then go on from there.

I wasn't given extra details, besides the fact the tooltip is unable to be changed. Might bring some issues gameplay wise, like in battlegrounds, who knows...

11. So according to the changelog, this is in effect now?

My stupid self didn't even see this forum thread the entire time. I think this was an excellent idea. Thanks guys!

12. that would be dope af running in bgs with proto drakes and etc, been waiting for this so long, i hope it will be considered by staff.

13. Rather than changing every mount speed based on your flying speed, make all rare mounts such as TLPD or Horseman Reins as 310% flying speed. In doing so you'd in a way keep the classic feeling of the game but at the same time make it more better without making the server too unique or edited. I feel like it would make mount grinding much more fun and more popular, people would be excited to finally get rare mounts that would be 310% rather than just 280% which is such a waste since its easier to get glory mounts than rare drops or spawns.

First 1234 ... Last