View Poll Results: Should this change be implemented?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, implement it. No problem at all.

190 81.20%
  • Better keep it like the original way.

44 18.80%
  1. I know im risking to be muted because Obnoxius doesnt like these things,but i have Violet-proto drake and halloween event horse.
    I could use the violet proto drake as 310% mount but i allso wanted to have 1 keybind for both land and fly mounts.
    Allso all of my macro slots are full of usefull macros and i dont have space to create a macro for /cast [flyable] violet-proto drake /cast [no flyable] whatever.
    On other hand the halloween horse uses 1 keybind for flying and running mount but its 280% fly speed and it doesnt matter if you have 310% or not.
    So i had to buy a Celestial Steed from the website for 35 coins wich is similar to the halloween horse and it uses 1 keybind,but...
    quote from wowhead:
    "This mount is available on the Blizzard store for $25 USD.
    It is BOA and is sent to all current and future characters on the account you redeem the code on.
    It scales with your riding skill and is usable as a ground and flying mount.
    Will ride at 310% speed if you have a 310% mount in your collection."
    So not only it worths 10$ more on the warmane store and you get it for only 1 character,but you allso decided to make all the 280% fly mounts in existance to have that function.
    I want my 35 coins back and i feel scamed.Thats all i have to say.Kind regards.

2. Maybe you are right but which one of my mounts is fast if they all have the same speed?If i have to troll as much as everyone else on this thread you might as well make all mounts swimming at 60% speed if you have the turtle,and the turtle running at 100% speed if you have a 100% speed mount.You might as well make all the land mounts being flying mounts if you have the halloween horse or love rocket.This is ridiculus.
    Then no trolling please. (?)
    I want my 35 coins back and i feel scamed.Thats all i have to say.Kind regards.
    Blizzard has made this change and plenty other such changes. They never gave anyone money for it. I think you're being out of hand. This should not be that big of a deal.

3. I know im risking to be muted because Obnoxius doesnt like these things
    Not yet, but if you Karen-up any more you might be right.

4. On other hand the halloween horse uses 1 keybind for flying and running mount but its 280% fly speed and it doesnt matter if you have 310% or not.
    If this is correct, it seems more like a bug than anything else.

5. Your mounts speed does not seem to scale if you have the Big love rocket

6. Is there a way to revert mounts back to 280 speed? If all my fly mounts become 310 it's harder to tow alts or friends around.

7. No. Final change.
    I don't mean reverting the server-wide change, but thanks anyway.

8. Then why would we doing glory runs? I am playing 2 years and do not have 310% but I am looking forward to get it. It is kinda prize for your commitment by doing bosses harder way. I am against this suggestion.

9. Think you could do the same thing for ground mounts and scale up the 60% speed mounts to 100% when we aquire fast riding skill? Some of the 60% mounts look nicer to me than their 100% versions (like the orc wolf, I really don't like the 100% one but the 60% speed versions are very nice).

10. Can't support this really hate any custom stuff added :(

11. Yeah, sucks that you had to pay to get feature that we now have for free. But you have paid for decent looking ground/air mount and only way to get it is by getting coins. So someone donated 35 deutsche marks to server.
    Noone can take that away.

12. This 18% minerals can use 280% 24/7 if they want, lets give us chance to drive our favorite car.

First ... 2345 Last