View Poll Results: Should this change be implemented?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, implement it. No problem at all.

190 81.20%
  • Better keep it like the original way.

44 18.80%
  1. QoL change: Making all flying mounts match the speed of your current maximum

Taken from the suggestion posted here: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=452018

We are considering to make all flying mounts to match the speed of your faster mount. As in, if you get a 310% flying mount speed, all your other flying mounts shall have the same speed as well.

This poll is mostly to check if the community is in agreement of the proposition.

2. the fact that you are forced o farm 100 mounts for achiv just to get a flying mount with 280% flying speed is just bothersome

i think a lot more players will use older / other mounts that they have that they ignore just because its not the same speed as their 310% glory mount

3. Why don't we include the ground mounts as well?

4. Why don't we include the ground mounts as well?
    yep, might as well implement this with ground mounts also. this would be good.

5. not a bad idea but is there any good looking grounded mounts that are 60% ? the only ones i can think of are the faction mounts and there are 100% variations of them as well

6. Finally use of the funny looking engineering, blazing/AT hippos and proto-drakes. Awesome
    Consider making them usable in a noflyable areas as well like in the newer expansions

7. Consider making them usable in a noflyable areas as well like in the newer expansions
    I think the old world is not compatible with all the dudes blocking everything while sitting on drakes.

8. Character. You're not going to see level 1 characters riding 310% mounts.

9. I think the old world is not compatible with all the dudes blocking everything while sitting on drakes.
    Like the mammoths are different. Currently there is problem in wg - when the fight is active the zone is still counted as flyable while it isn't and the flying mounts such as X-53 Touring Rocket are not usable which breaks the mounting macros. Such mounts can be enabled at least for battleground and/or arena environments which will also boost their value/sales on the marketplace..let's make use of these awesome mounts
    Also the rewamped stormwind in cataclysm where the flying was first introduced is not bigger in any way - alleys/TD and similar compared to wotlk so I don't really get your post?

10. The world in Cata is entirely different than WotLK. In Vanilla through WotLK a lot buildings are nothing more than facades. They have no roofs or walls on the sides that players can't access. Flying in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms would break so much stuff and things would look terrible anyway. The terrain has a similar problem. If you want to fly in the old world, play Cata.

11. Tried to vote but it wouldn't let me but yeah that's a great idea. I'm stuck riding 280% on my Azure Drake which is rare and one of the best looking drakes.

12. Honestly I agree with this proposal. It will make me use mounts I forgot just because they have only 280% speed

13. +, would finally be able to show off my TLPD

14. not a bad idea but is there any good looking grounded mounts that are 60% ? the only ones i can think of are the faction mounts and there are 100% variations of them as well
    The turtle :(

123 ... Last