1. [Ulduar Timewalking] on Icecrown 3.3.5

Grettings, due to infinetely repetitive grind on Icecrown realm [ICC-TOC-RS] and since time walking is actually a thing in Realms such frostmourne i got an idea of making Ulduar alive again by Boosting the encounters to ICC difficulty or more and change the loot Tables to ICC items maybe ICC HC on some hardmodes / Alagalon this will make that great Raid alive again and give the chance to the players that didnt experience ulduar on Tier 8 to have some challenging content in Endgame gear and also speed up the process for some healers to get their valanyrs, the current state of ulduar is almost dead only few guilds faceroll it for valanyr fragment. imo this raid has soo much potential and we can bring many good things from it if its tuned correctly and it can be such a nice experience to have in current realm state, im pretty sure many ppl get bored of grinding the same content over and over again and they have no reason to do raids such ulduar since its not rewarding at all but if ppl can get something good from it they might be interested.

PS: this is just a random idea that came in my mind and i wanted to share it with you guys, so if anyone is interested in this idea, be my guest leave your thoughts

2. +1 it would be an amazing addition to icecrown.