1. Hide armor transmog option

I've noticed recently that blackrock players have the option to hide any piece of armor they choose and blackrock players only. Is there any plan to give icecrown players this option in the future? It opens up so many great potential transmog sets with the ability to hide certain armor pieces like shoulder pads.

2. It needs some heavy limit tho, because seeing naked people around is ******ed.

3. You think? You should see a list of the most popular websites worldwide.

4. Wouldn't mind being able to hide some, but not chest/legs. E.g shoulders, hands/wrists, waist, maybe even boots.

5. Like I said it would be cool to have the same option as blackrock server to hide any piece but I’d honestly be happy with just the option to hide shoulders.

6. I asked about this before answer was Its supose to be implemented to Icecrown too idk why isnt yet...

7. Yeah I heard the same thing maybe they forgot? I just keep getting constantly reminded when I see blackrock players in solo queue

8. Wouldn't mind being able to hide some, but not chest/legs. E.g shoulders, hands/wrists, waist, maybe even boots.
    Surely you have seen the slootmogs on female toons already that cover almost nothing. If anything, male toons need to be able to do the same so we can be naked bersekers. :D

9. Yes this is what I’m talking about hopefully they give us the same option that blackrock has to hide any armor you want

10. Can we get an answer on this please is it coming to Icecrown?

11. The option to hide items like the slots hidden on retail would be so good, maybe make it cost gold so players can sink gold towards in, would be a great way to avoid gold squish

12. up lets hope we will get this it will be usefull in so many ways. I dont understand why one realm will have the option and rest wont

13. Now its removed, are yall happy now ? :)

14. Good news guys. With this event, there's now the Scroll of Translucency. I got one yesterday after winning PvP Tower Brawl.