1. Add a Character Trade Forum Section? (or at least a sticky thread)

Hi guys,

With the incredible spam going on lately with regards to character trades in the Trade & Global channels in-game, I am wondering if it would not be better to actually have a forum section in here somewhere?

This would have the following benefits which I'm sure everyone will appreciate:
    1) Reducing spam on in-game chat by taking this activity to the forums rather than in-game;
    2) Reducing chance of scams going on through some of these in-game spam bots;
    3) Increasing chance sellers sell their toons, and buyers find their ideal one;
    3) Increasing communication and trade satisfaction for those interested in purchasing characters;
    4) Enabling possibility to contact & communicate with character trade sellers to add/remove items, ask questions about EoT/EoF available badges etc.;
    5) If you can think of more reasons please reply to this thread with pros and cons of having such a forum section or thread.

We could also have a sticky thread and get in touch with sellers via PM if they posted their character there, but I still think a forum section would be the better solution.

Many thanks!

All the best,
    Krush

2. It's literally against the Forum rules to make posts advertising character trading like that, which get deleted and warned on sight.
    That should make it pretty clear that we have no interest in holding that here.