1. Casual alliance pvp guilds?

I checked the recruitment forum first didn’t see any alliance pvp guilds recruiting. Was wondering if anyone knew a chill casual pvp guild that does wpvp/bgs with no extreme requirements.

2. Hey man. Well you got 0 chance to find that tbh. They only care about warmane exp, even retail 2,2k+ and Duelist is not enough for them to get an invite :). I got the same issue, no partner for climbing cuz the lack of time so i stucked basically and i just stopped playing like a month ago.

3. Hey man. Well you got 0 chance to find that tbh. They only care about warmane exp, even retail 2,2k+ and Duelist is not enough for them to get an invite :). I got the same issue, no partner for climbing cuz the lack of time so i stucked basically and i just stopped playing like a month ago.
    This is absolutely not true. There are guilds recruiting at every level. New PvP guilds usually have a 5.5k gs requirement and thats it. The older guilds on the server usually only require 10-20k honorable kills (which can be grinded out in days literally) and 2k+ arena (which can be grinded out in days literally). If you can't get that then maybe you werent glad on retail (a story every officer in every pvp guild on Warmane has heard from every player ever who doesn't have requirements might i add).

4. Well, dunno i was playing 3 months casually with my boomkin and ive never met a guild advertisement you've mentioned. If there is any PvP guild like that feel free to share with me the information :D......

5. Hello I would be extremely interested as well :)

6. This! .I just love WPVP, and I'm kinda annoyed that unlike Lordaeron, WPVP in Icecrown is exclusive to the top guilds(no ads on global for City defender or WPVP).