The lack of unity among 19s and overall 19 level activity on Lordareon has brought the need to start

WARSONG ACADEMY

This is not going to be your typical lv19 guild for few Warsong Gulch battles and that's it. We aim to scout and find people that will take this to whole new level.
What do I mean by that? Well:

- raids on leveling encampments.
- sabotaging alliance leveling process by taking control over their low level quest hubs
(if, for upper two points, you think "but they just get lv80 and wipe you... do you think our players don't have their 80s? In any case, it's going to be wpvp war and that's our goal)
- helping horde early levelers and newcomers with their dungeons and questing
- fast rdf
- fast Satchel farming for gearing up your 19
- friendly and welcoming community. we won't be accepting negative people and doomsayers. good vibe is half job done!
- transparent and fair guild bank usage for everyone. our system will reward activity and event participation.

Guild won't have discord server - ever.
If you are bombarded by your raid leader for ICC that discord is a must, at least here you will have your peace.
Communication is important, but lets be honest... We did it all even before voice chat was "mandatory".
In Warsong Academy you will be valued by your ingame character and that's all what matters in the end.

If you see yourself in above written text, hesitate no further. Contact me/us in game. List of contacts will be updated as guild and it's leading roster grows.
If, by any chance, you think this won't work and have that "wtf face" right now, I'd politely ask you to just click that back button and save us both pointless arguments.

If you don't have level 19 character and this sounds fun to you, here are some of the aspects I find worth mention about this bracket:

- everything matters.
(even the smallest thing you can find to make your character stronger can give you edge over your opponent.)

- pointless world drops are not so pointless anymore.
(from gear to utility drops, everything gets extra value in a bracket without mounts. So many items that would be deleted have big importance here)

- no mounts!
(this means whole new experience of warsong gulch. new strategies, new "metas", new approaches. everything you think you know, now you need to learn again)

- classes feels even more unique
(lack of skills make you improvise. in this bracket lots of classes don't feel like they do on higher levels)

- experience that is unmatched to anything else in wow
(with all above said, 19s are something you should at least try if you haven't so far)

Wanna join us, contact:

- Tomerant [Academy Master]