1. Ninja looting in dungeons

So guys please help me understand something.

I got a 5 day ban for ninja looting in dungeons.

How the hell can you ninja loot when the game decides if you can need or greed?

If I feel that I need the item, I need it. Regardless of talent.

So if I think that item will make my character stronger and the game allows me to need it, then I don't understand why I can't need it?

2. So guys please help me understand something.

I got a 5 day ban for ninja looting in dungeons.

How the hell can you ninja loot when the game decides if you can need or greed?

So if I think that item will make my character stronger and the game allows me to need it, then I don't understand why I can't need it?
    This is absolutely outrageous. I wonder why people leave the server...

3. Because they can't follow the server rules? Could be. Means they are serving their purpose.

4. How the hell can you ninja loot when the game decides if you can need or greed?
    Being able to need doesn't mean you should. Use some common sense, if you have any.

Talents (or more so, RDF role) determines what kind of items you're supposed to need. Why would a healer need tank item, healer isn't tanking now is it?

You don't get banned for needing better items, in terms of game stats (if following rules, upgrades to off-spec would generally be against them). While you're running as a DPS with 2 x 232 ilvl trinkets, you needing a 200 ilvl trinket (with better DPS value) is considered ninja.

5. Being able to need doesn't mean you should. Use some common sense, if you have any.

You dont understand, I click to need because I need it

Talents (or more so, RDF role) determines what kind of items you're supposed to need. Why would a healer need tank item, healer isn't tanking now is it?

I'm joining as a tank so I don't have to wait 30 minutes for an rdf and I know the game let me need it for a item what i need, cause the game allows it.

You don't get banned for needing better items, in terms of game stats (if following rules, upgrades to off-spec would generally be against them). While you're running as a DPS with 2 x 232 ilvl trinkets, you needing a 200 ilvl trinket (with better DPS value) is considered ninja.
    I need it because it's better than what I have now... I don't even understand why you wrote this

6. He wrote it because you don't understand why "need it because it's better than what I have now" got you banned.