1. Upgrade to shadowmourne

Hello folks

Im currently using dual glorenzerg build. Im thinking about getting Shadowmourne. Is it worth it? Does it make huge difference from my current build?
    The strength proc will be huge advantage imo.

I have all the other parts that are required for shadowmourne build, except the Shadowmourne.

2. Depends, would you buy SM, or farm coins, or do the quest?

3. Most probably i gonna buy it from store. Want to skip the whole farming process

4. It's a dps increase of around 5-10%.

5. Hi guys, how do I get shadowmourne without buy it from store?

6. You do the quest. It will take a long time to work yourself up in ranks in a guild that farms 12/12 HC, so all the shards are reserved for you in every run. After that it will take just as long time or even longer to get SM. But it's perfectly doable.

7. You do the quest. It will take a long time to work yourself up in ranks in a guild that farms 12/12 HC, so all the shards are reserved for you in every run. After that it will take just as long time or even longer to get SM. But it's perfectly doable.
    Many 8hc farming guilds progressing LOD can drop a ton of shards and have much less competition so be aware of that, if shadowmourne is a goal then maybe joining LOD farmers isn't as beneficial as joining an in-progress guild.

Edit: Well ****, this was like 4th post from the top but this was like 4 months old.