1. Addon to disable ALL error sounds

The option setting and error filter dont suffice, i want to disable all and any error sound from gcd to no unit to no in range everything, is there an addon for this?
    Thanks

2. Thank you for your reply. Ive made this folders C:UsersXXXDesktopWorld of Warcraft 3.3.5aDataSoundSpells
    and pasted an empty wav file called "FizzleShadowA" inside of it. It still plays the sound though. Any ideas what ive might done incorrectly?

3. Have you restarted the client?

It may be another sound file, too...

4. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. DwarfMale_err_outofrange02 etc should be disabled in Sound settings, it's odd that it doesn't work

6. DwarfMale_err_outofrange02 etc should be disabled in Sound settings, it's odd that it doesn't work
    Im a nightelf, no idea about dwarfs sorry

Browse some old wotlk client database for all sounds.

https://wotlkdb.com/?sounds&filter=na=range;ty=12
    https://wotlkdb.com/?sound=1633
    DwarfMale_err_outofrange02
    DwarfMale_err_outofrange04
    DwarfMale_err_outofrange05

Remember that each race have multiple different sound files for error messages so be sure to include all of them

Fizzles are different for each school so you have to add Fire, Nature, Holy, Frost as well
    https://wotlkdb.com/?sounds&filter=ty=26
    Fire = FizzleFireA
    Frost = FizzleFrostA
    Nature = FizzleNatureA
    Shadow = FizzleShadowA
    Holy = FizzleHolyA
    Ive chosen shadow because im a warlock, renamed the file with and without .wav to no avail. I have no clue

Have you restarted the client?

It may be another sound file, too...
    Yes, ive restarted the client

7. Create the following folder structure in your WoW directory:
    World Of Warcraft/Data/enUS/Sound/Spells/Fizzle

Create the following empty wav files:
    FizzleFireA.wav
    FizzleFrostA.wav
    FizzleShadowA.wav
    FizzleHolyA.wav
    FizzleNatureA.wav

8. Create the following folder structure in your WoW directory:
    World Of Warcraft/Data/enUS/Sound/Spells/Fizzle

Create the following empty wav files:
    FizzleFireA.wav
    FizzleFrostA.wav
    FizzleShadowA.wav
    FizzleHolyA.wav
    FizzleNatureA.wav

Thank you. My folder structure was completely off, no wonder it didnt work. From the mpqeditor alone i couldnt figure out which folders to create so my question is, how did you figure it out? I mean where to place the folders, how to name them etc.

9. You can use mpqeditor to find what the paths and names of the files are, but you shouldn't edit the mpq files directly, instead you should create the empty files.

10. Thank you. My folder structure was completely off, no wonder it didnt work. From the mpqeditor alone i couldnt figure out which folders to create so my question is, how did you figure it out? I mean where to place the folders, how to name them etc.
    I did not figure it out. I used a web search engine.