1. Retri paladin Deathbringer's Will and Sharpened Twilight Scale

so i test this combo with those trinket`s and i think is better with
    Theblackperl is my retri

if any1 can test with another trinket and is better, link skada after pls

2. There is some bug or what do you mean?

3. There is some bug or what do you mean?
    Think he's saying DBW + STS combo is good.

4. Tiny Abomination is actually so good that its worth 2 DBWs in one slot.

5. The trinket "Tiny abomination in a jar" is only good for retri and enha shaman because it adds an extra attack to your melee swings which can procc t10 bonus or maelstrom proccs, if it wasent for that no one would use that crap trinket.

But when it comes to Retri Paladins its not absolute dps increase everytime either, because even when you get an extra attack it's 40% chanse that it will reset divine storm, so it might not procc a reset for a whole fight if your unlucky, but it is calculated to, in the end be the best trinket because it also brings some hit so you can get more haste / crit whatever from gear.

DBW trinket is also rng based, so dps differs widely dependent on what northrend race you turn into, if you get a taunka = strength procc it is insanely powerful, and even considered best for unholy DK over "Death Choice" but again, its a chanse, and for a solid steady dps over time you go for the items proven to provide that.

6. The trinket "Tiny abomination in a jar" is only good for retri and enha shaman because it adds an extra attack to your melee swings which can procc t10 bonus...
    That's not how it works for retribution paladins (can't speak for shamans) and therefor not the reason why it's so valuable.

But when it comes to Retri Paladins its not absolute dps increase everytime either..
    Yes, it IS an absolute dps increase every time.

...because even when you get an extra attack it's 40% chanse that it will reset divine storm, so it might not procc a reset for a whole fight if your unlucky...
    Just to make sure I am making myself crystal clear. Tiny abomination in a jar will NOT, I repeat for the third time, WILL NOT cause a 2pT10 proc. Nor will Crusader Strike nor some other ability/trinket/consumable and so on. The only thing that can cause a 2pT10 proc is an auto-attack

in the end be the best trinket because it also brings some hit so you can get more haste / crit whatever from gear.
    Now we're getting somewhere. Indeed, the extra hit is very much appreciated and frees up a ton of slots. There's basically only one good +hit strength(read plate) item at the end-game and that's Apocalypse's Advance (rs 25n/hc). But that's not the main thing. You should read a bit about "hidden" strikes when it comes to retribution paladins to get a good idea of what this trinket is actually about.

@OP

DBW + STS isn't bad per say. There aren't any ilvl277/284 dps trinkets that are bad in the expansion. With that said, this combo simply pales in comparison to Taiaj + STS for a retribution paladin specifically.

7. hit is not a problem if you have biss list like my paladin and with racial of drainey you get 7% hit
    i will try in ICC 25 and i will make a video

8. hit is not a problem if you have biss list like my paladin and with racial of drainey you get 7% hit
    i will try in ICC 25 and i will make a video
    What are you trying to prove though? Taiaj + sts is superior to any other combination of trinkets. Period. DBW isn't even close to being competitive.

And yes, those calculations are based on bis "like your paladin". If you're worried about overcapping hit due to being a draenei or having one in your party you can always replace polar bear claw bracers with umbrage armbands and/or signet of twilight with frostbrood sapphire ring or might of blight.
    Wouldn't recommend doing that but it's much less gimping your build than trying to force dbw.

9. The trinket "Tiny abomination in a jar" is only good for retri and enha shaman because it adds an extra attack to your melee swings which can procc t10 bonus or maelstrom proccs, if it wasent for that no one would use that crap trinket.
    Did you ever play a Paladin?
    It´s good because it works with your seals.

10. So why exactly is DBW so ''bad'' for paladin? You get armor pen which scales with your basic attack, divine storm, crusader attack and basically all that has weapon damage I think. So it's not that useless.

And the trinket can proc + 600 strength which is damage yes? +600 crit rating which is okay, 1 proc that may be bad as we already have too much crit but it wouldn't hurt I guess and +600 haste which should be ''insanely'' good due to how t10 works and proc of divine storm with each melee being faster?

Like am I missing something here or?

Edit: Okay my bad, wowwiki says that heroic version of DBW actually brings +700 stats instead of +600 so yeah that is even bigger.
    Edited: November 20, 2022

11. It's simply inferior to other options.

One slot will be taken by Tiny Abo, there is no competition or argument, it's superior trinket by a huge number.

Second slot is also calculated and simulated, other options supersede DBW in any common scenario. Well DBW could be the best in scenario where you have 30 sec uptime every 105sec, probably, or rather, if RNG gods bless you with tanuka.

12. So why exactly is DBW so ''bad'' for paladin? You get armor pen which scales with your basic attack, divine storm, crusader attack and basically all that has weapon damage I think. So it's not that useless.
    Arp does only increase your auto attack dmg.
    DS and CS don't scale with arp whatsoever, not even indirectly.

13. Arp isnt that beneficial even if not a total waste. Even sts hc is not bis till you obtain the rest of the gear minus 2-3 pieces away from bis (its on par with dc hc with minimal 2-4dps difference). Only reason that sts hc being bis is even though it provides less ap than dc is because while providing that much of ap it provides insane amount of arp, enough to cover the ap loss since near bis we already have way too much ap. Dbw could only be better if it provided 700str always which isnt the case.

14. Arp does only increase your auto attack dmg.
    DS and CS don't scale with arp whatsoever, not even indirectly.
    Are you sure? Guide by https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325565 says otherwise.

Crusader strike has a physical damage right? It says ''a weapon damage +'' so arp must help with damage? I mean I just read on the guide.

12 Last