1. How to revive server.

Hello to warmane community and staff.

I would like to ask the staff first, is there any plans to revive the realm?
    I would suggest something, sorry if im in wrong section.
    I would suggest something like level 90 instant for new players with some decent starting gear for pve/pvp. I think alot of new people will try and come here, lets face it warmane is the biggest community of private servers ever.

Realy makes me sad to see that mop realm is dead. I see that some other mop realms are populated, but warmane is warmane.
    Thanks for answer and sorry if im in wrong section of the forum.

Cheers!

2. Against. Giving players instant 90 and gear means abuse of the point system which leads to abuse of lottery system - making endless amount of accounts, pushing single ulduar + whatever for the 1k points then you're able to collect points on the site. Face it - this realm will never see good days anymore or more than 30 online, including the multiboxer with 10 characters

3. Against. Giving players instant 90 and gear means abuse of the point system which leads to abuse of lottery system - making endless amount of accounts, pushing single ulduar + whatever for the 1k points then you're able to collect points on the site. Face it - this realm will never see good days anymore or more than 30 online, including the multiboxer with 10 characters
    Thanks to negative people like you server will remain dead.

4. I'm not negative, just gave my opinion about your suggestion and explained why. Everything else are plain facts from realistic PoV of an actual player who spent a lot time on this realm since its release

5. The only thing warmane can do if they give instant 90's is make MOP a pvp realm like Blackrock (all PVE content disabled)
    which could work to bring it back. I remember pvp was pretty big on MOP when cata was still around.

but how MOP is now, Im almost positive that it would do more harm than good.