1. Why my pet have new name each time i summon it?

Just why????

2. That's how it's designed. Blizzard went for the same logic for DK's dead buddies as for warlock's demons, as stated below

Unlike hunters, warlocks don't get to name their pets. Instead, their demonic names are randomly generated from a combination of syllables. Blizzard says this is because demons have their own names when they're summoned, whereas animals get given names by their human owners

3. It can't make up his mind.

4. That's how it's designed. Blizzard went for the same logic for DK's dead buddies as for warlock's demons, as stated below
    The name is not supposed to change every time you summon a minion - in fact in recent expansions they added a gossip option to warlock trainers that allows you to "reroll" a new name for gold.

5. That's how it's designed. Blizzard went for the same logic for DK's dead buddies as for warlock's demons, as stated below
    This is one more proof that blizzard is made by demons and controlling our souls... they just explained.

6. The name is not supposed to change every time you summon a minion - in fact in recent expansions they added a gossip option to warlock trainers that allows you to "reroll" a new name for gold.
    iirc it wasnt until Cata that you got the same pet name for dks and locks each pet summon.
    i remember for DK the only way to change your pets name was to manually dismiss it and re-summon it. (using abilities like Death pact wouldnt change your pets name)
    i could be wrong tho, its been a while since i actually paid attention to these types of niche things

7. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024