1. Very difficult to sell gold?

Have you guys found it more difficult to sell gold lately? I understand inflation but it's reached the point where I'm posting offers for 150% the price of three months ago and it still doesn't sell. I think it all started when donations stopped working. It made sense back then because you couldn't buy coins to buy gold with but now I don't know what to think. It's reached the point where I'm starting to panic a bit because if I get squished I will have lost a lot of gold.

2. Yeah, definitely. I kind of expected that, but looks like it's worse than I thought. Now I'm even more glad that I stocked up on some coins few months back.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

4. I have like 500k to sell currently... I've had it since a bit before donations stopped working and I have been unable to part ways with it. Can you tell me the amounts of coins that you are posting more or less?

5. It's allready half way through November and gold squish is soon right around the corner, a lot of players want to sell now before the gold becomes too cheap, atm I can only speculate but recently implications has shown that the market both on auctionhouse and homepage trade have drasticly shown some signs of price gauging, It's my belief that some players who farmed gold and coins, made a group together (this I allrdy know) and plan to make even more coins / gold, the next plan (this is only speculations) would maybe be, to wait until right before the gold squish, buy up all gold for very cheap price, sell it right after for much higher price and thus make a profit of lot of gold and coins. It seems to have started for real last gold squish where they started controlling a large portion of market (gems, potions, enchants) and raising the price on these in order to stock up a godly ammount of gold, ofc this would only work if you control a large portion of the market as a whole and even then is it a risk due to how popular the trade is, but by having enough currency you can control the market, as shown on auction house, then maybe even so on trade.
    Edited: November 13, 2022