1. Economy manipulation Alliance (Icecrown)?

Someone (or some people) are jacking up the prices of a bunch of things by A LOT. The most frustrating thing that impacted me personally was 360g for Solid Majestic Zircons when they sell for 155g on Horde side, checked that earlier. That price used to be on Alliance too but it seems some ***** is trying to rip of tanks, TANKS of all players. Way to go, now I have to buy the gems on Horde side and try to move them to Alliance side with neutral AH but I am certainly not buying them from these *****s on Alliance. I can't even cut them myself cause there's ZERO uncut Majestic Zircons on AH.

2. What would be surprising would be if there was no economy manipulation going on 8-)

3. There is a known old group of players that made so many millions that they are indeed controlling market now, They have people at auctionhouse at all time checking, buying up if people sell too cheap, but not if its only 1-2 gold under, it creates the illution of set prices being "normal" just like they did before they went to larger quantities.
    The most seen move that many noticed was the flasks right at gold squish.

4. There should be a new rule about organized crime.

5. That's exactly what they want you to do. To go to neutral ah and sell your item to your character. If you put the item price much cheaper, the bots will get your item and you're screwed. Can't tell you how many people lost their valuable items because they tried to sell them for 1g or cheaper than the actual price. The bots instantly buy and gg.

6. That's exactly what they want you to do. To go to neutral ah and sell your item to your character. If you put the item price much cheaper, the bots will get your item and you're screwed. Can't tell you how many people lost their valuable items because they tried to sell them for 1g or cheaper than the actual price. The bots instantly buy and gg.
    I sold many items from my Horde to Alliance vice versa, and I never lost a single item to neutral ah, but I dont put items for 1 gold, ye the tax is high but how much to you value your items? how much do you want to send them? if it's important then make the sale for a few hundred gold instead, and if you can't afford it then sell a trash item back for same ammount or more.

7. That's exactly what they want you to do. To go to neutral ah and sell your item to your character. If you put the item price much cheaper, the bots will get your item and you're screwed. Can't tell you how many people lost their valuable items because they tried to sell them for 1g or cheaper than the actual price. The bots instantly buy and gg.
    I got burned a few times with neutral AH in the past (once lost an entire stack of Abyss Crystals lol) until I realized I could dump hundreds of worthless fish on AH and post the items I want to move for a price that between the value of my fish and other junk on the AH. That way my items end up somewhere on page 3,4,5 or whatever and they never get sniped.

8. I sold many items from my Horde to Alliance vice versa, and I never lost a single item to neutral ah, but I dont put items for 1 gold, ye the tax is high but how much to you value your items? how much do you want to send them? if it's important then make the sale for a few hundred gold instead, and if you can't afford it then sell a trash item back for same ammount or more.
    Well yes now I sell items for at least 1000g minimum price or something just so the damn bots don't pick it up.

9. It's so funny that he came here to cry about prices.. :D I have a little secret.

You have an option of selling items at the cheapest price undercutting the bots (No lifers.. Gold famers..) by 1 copper. And hopping they don't cancel and repost the gems/items.. (Which in post times happen...)

I figured it's more profitable to put the biggest price for said items. And sell one item in 2 days for 200-300% price. Than trying to sell item for maybe 10-20% profit...

It's the same as selling 1 item or 50 items. At the end of the day you get same amount of gold!!!

And best part is you post the items and forget about them for 2 days. Before you need to log in and repost them. I'm making 15-25k gold each 2 days. By simply reposting items that most takes 30 min... I call it "the lazy gold farming". And it works amazingly good.

Say thanks to the dam bots, that i figure doing this way is much more easily and without sitting 24/7 in-game undercutting the dam botters. GG

Lean to play the game. The fair way or scumbag way. Can't win against the botters, simply change you own tactics how you play game or earn gold. I did that.

And that 15-25k each 2 days was from one profession. If i wasn't lazy i would have multiple chars on ally side and horde side selling multiple goods from different professions. Once i made 850k gold in 1 day.. Then i played 10hrs daily. On many, many chars (At this time and day it would be around ~150k gold..)

Still making ~20k gold in 30 mins are amazing.. And you don't need to move much, simply buy matts > craft > post. Offline.
    Even more gold if you buy mats from players.. For cheaper price. But i don't do that even nowadays..

You can say i get free 10 coins each 4-5 days. :D
    Edited: November 17, 2022

10. Ohh and don't try to use "neutral" AH. Most time some low level Rogue sit's somewhere stealthted. Don't ask me how i know that.. (I also have been burned, when i played 10 hrs daily..)

Especially if you try to "save" some gold by posting items 1 gold or so..

11. One time I sold a bunch of adamantite for about 1 or 2 gold cheaper and one of these guys scolded me for it on whisper. He blurted out something about me ruining the prices, something about flipping and getting 20k from flipping something the night before but when I tried to get more out of him he quickly went incognito

12. No brah people don't sell majestic zircs coz no one wants them. litteraly no class beside low iq tanks wants them (already cuts) and most are annoying douchebags. so if i sell them on ah i will put wathever price is there already. also u have several option to farm them without gold, rdf hc, oculus, rbg, 10man weekly...