1. This is stupid!

So I know nothing is going to be done about GY camping in Alterac Valley, could you at least extend the timer of being kick out of the bg when you are a ghost, there is not even time to run to the closest GY so we can rez at another location that is not the one where people are getting camped???
    FIXE IT because is f.....ing stupid!!!

2. I *think* that something was done: you can walk much further than usual from the gy and be resurrected anyway. It was reported months ago as a bug but it wasn't fixed so I assume it's intended.

3. I dont know if they add extra time or not, we where just camp mins ago. I run from stonehearth to Iceblood, when I got there and talk to the spirit got an extra 28 seconds, when I did rez my debuff was 10 seconds and counting down, I even heal and buff some of my team mates so the debuff goes away but it didnt. If it was fixed it was done poorly, it wasnt enought and we need more time. It will better if they inflict some kind of penalty to campers but I know that is never going to happen. At least give us more time as gohst before the debuff kicks in, only in alterac no need to do it in other bgs!

4. needless to say that more of half the bg was kicked out

5. You're wasting your breath here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=449369 is all you need to know. Enjoy having all those Blackrock players on your team lol.

6. I know but the more people that raise their voices about this, the more chances we got to get it fixed!

7. I love camping people on GY, easy kills... hehe

8. No, no, no and NO, ressurect and get beaten to a little pulp over and over, thats how it works, give ous our honor kills you honor dodgers.

9. Im sure you love camping, probably is the only way you can win.
    And no its not how it works, I would take the 15min debuff anyday than give the satisfaction to a gy scumbag camper!